6

The dragon games had finally commenced after the spectacle had calmed down. Davina sat on a throne besides Diaspro with Helia a little behind on her other side.

Helia leaned forward to whisper in Davina's ear. "Are you ok love?" Davina's heart melted at his caring words. She didn't know why, but she liked the feeling. "Yeah I'm ok, we'll talk about it later darlin'."

"And let the dragon games commence!" The commentary has finally managed the contestants, and it was starting.

The show was spectacular dragons flying everywhere sprouting fire at each other. Sky had won the first duel and Brandon was up next.

He fought for a few minutes when a loud crackle could be heard. Everyone turned to the sound and there it was, a fire had taken over the school.

Helia jumped up pulling Davina along. He pushed away everyone coming too close to Davina. The two made their way safely to the outskirts of the forest.

Davina and Helia walked around looking for Saladin, Faragonda and Griffin. The trio stood at the front porch making sure everyone got there safely.

"Saladin!" Helia called his uncle over. "What's going on and what are we gonna do?!" The boy asked seriously.

"Well my dear son due to the unfortunate circumstances, we have been granted a stay at Alfea in the east wing." Saladin spoke while keeping a watch out for people still trapped in the place.

A bunch of fire fairy's started controlling the flames putting them out and soon the last flame was extinguished. However, the once proud and powerful building stood in ruins and scraps.

The move to Alfea had gone as smoothly as possible. However, to separate the two schools from distraction as Griselda called it. There had been put up a magical barrier who stayed up during the school week. Despite all this the fairies and specialists found ways to see each other.

Davina had been busy with helping the headmasters build up the red fountain.

A few weeks had passed since the incident, and Davina was sitting on a sofa beside Helia. They were talking about anything and everything when Davina's phone rang, seeing it was her aunts number she picked up quickly.

"Hello?...." It was a moment of silence from the other side when suddenly a voice spoke up. "Davina!" The voice from the other side was frantic and not her aunt. "It's... aunt... come...." The line was bad, but she could hear every word clearly ringing in her head.

The line went dead and she stood up panic written all over her face. "I have to go now", Helia understood somewhat what the message was about and stood up with her. "I'm coming with you", Davina looked at him for a quick second. "No." She was clear, but he didn't care. "Yes." He said back sternly following after her close behind.

She got an aircraft in minutes, along with her came Helia and two guards who had been watching over her.

A/n

Soo whatcha think?? And what happened to Davina's aunt and only family read more to find out