♡ Aftercare - Dazai x reader ♡

Genre: Fluff, aftercare

Ship: Dazai Osamu x tired, post-seggs reader

(Not beta read)

Panting heavily, you felt relieved the second your body hit the pillows. After weeks and weeks of non-stop working, you were finally able to see Dazai for a little stress relief. So there you were, drenched in sweat and mind blank, being softly massaged and rubbed by your sweet boyfriend.

"Feel a little better, belladonna?" Dazai whispered in your ear, still a little breathless. All you did in reply was groan, every muscle in your body aching with fatigue. After all that... strenuous physical activity... The weight of that week's workload was finally catching up to you.

"Mhm, tired..." You managed to slur out, your face half suffocated by pillows. Dazai chuckled and patted your hair; the expression on his face was somewhat proud. Despite the side effects from the roughness, it was his hard work in bed that had finally allowed you to release your pent up stress. Now you were nothing but a mushy blob of cuteness for him to pamper... After all, you were far too tired to object.

"I'm gonna clean you up, 'kay?" Dazai's voice was warm with affection as he ran a towel over your legs and stomach. It was warm and smelled sweetly of lavender, which only sent you into a more docile state. Shifting your arm slightly so he could wipe you down, a familiar hand made its way to your hair. "Good..." Dazai's thumb ran over your cheek as he praised you. Tossing the towel to the side, Osamu allowed himself to succumb a little to his own sleepiness.

It only took a few moments for him to place himself next to you, his head in the crook of your neck. Soft, warm breaths tickled your shoulder and his eyelashes fluttered against the skin of your cheek... Serene silence filled the bedroom, only ever broken by the hum of your gentle breathing. Smiling into his shoulder, you managed to whisper something into his ear.

"Osamu... Thank you."  You murmured, already half asleep. "This week was so awful and I didn't even want to go on, but being here with you makes everything seem a little more hopeful again... Thank you. Tha..."

Before you could even finish your declaration of gratitude, a massive yawn cut you off. Going limp in your boyfriend's arms, you allowed Dazai to snake his slender fingers up into your hair and stroke it, bringing a warm sensation to your cheeks.

"Oh, belladonna..."

A ray of moonlight peaked through the window, illuminating the pair as they lay in their bed. Dazai watched as every detail of his lover's face was painted into life, every curl of hair and curve of skin seemed to sparkle beneath the moonlight. Something heavy settled in his chest: something uncomfortable, something terrifying, something he couldn't live without.

Yes... I love this person. Without a doubt.

A/N: Might write a Pt2 when I wake up, but it's almost 1am and homegirl needs sleep

I'm skipping skl tmr tho so technically I'll have all day to write + lay in bed

>:)

520 words