‼️ CUDDLES ‼️

Inaki's pov

"Y/NNNNNN!!!" I yelled from the room. I heard her walking up the stairs, IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HER. " Yes Inaki?" She said walking over to the bed. "Cuddle meeeee pleaseeeee" I said with a frown, I wanted her to hold me. I wanted to feel her warmth on me. " Okay you big baby" she chuckled. "  Heyy..Im NOT a big BABY"  I sat up looking away from her, crossing my arms.

" you are a big baby, you act like one. Butttt that doesn't mean I was making fun of you. " she sat down and started to hold me. " I just want to cuddle you, that's all I want. Then when I'm done cuddling with you...which will probably be never, you can go about your day and do what you were doing before I called up to cuddle me." I turned to her. When she layed down, I put my head on head on her stomach and wrap my arms around her. She felt so warm on me, she warmness made me feel safe and comfortable.

When I cuddle with her I get this feeling in my stomach, like that little ' I got butterflies in my stomach ' thingy.  Y/n played with my hair, I LOVED it when she did that, it feels so good, so relaxing. I never want this to end, I want her cuddle me forever. I moved up a little bit to her chest, using them as a pillow. My eyes felt droopy, so I closed them and fell asleep......

                           Y/n's pov

Inaki fell asleep on me, I can tell he did, because he was lightly snoring. I turned my head to where the remote for the Tv in our room, and turned it on, and watch my favorite movie. Halfway through the movie, I started to get sleepy as well. So I turned of the TV and cuddle Inaki closer to me. I looked down at him..he looked so majestic when he sleeps. " i love you so much, inaki." I kissed the top of his head and went to sleep...

                                 ‼️
______________________________________

A/N: I KINDA RUSHED THIS 💀
It's barely 9:36 pm and I'm tired ASF, btw I probably won't make another one bc I have a wrestling meet to go to tomorrow, and it's a home game. All the wrestling girls including me have to help set up the mats and everything and I think we won't be done till like 6-7 pm, THERES GONNA BE 101 MIDDLE SCHOOLER THERE 😭. I know this is short but I promise to make longer one, but that depends on if I'm tired or not( I'm always tired 🗣️) anyways goodnight, love you 💋💋‼️

Words: 462