💫 INTERVIEW 💫

Nobody's pov:

Today the whole cast of ' One Piece ' are doing and interview. They all arrived at the studio ( or whatever the hell it's called), everyone was finishing setting up, and asked the cast to sit down. Emily, Inaki, Y/n. Taz, Jacob and Mackenyu sat around the table. " OKAY WE ARE STARTING IN 3...2...1!" The guy behind the camera said yelling to let us know. " We're the cast of one piece and today we have to answer 50 of the mosted asked questions about the show!" Inaki explaining what they have to do in the interview.

|TIME SKIP|

Everyone was answering questions. They were all having a good time, laughing, playing and goofing off. The interview was getting to an end. " And now that we are coming to an end, we have a question for you guys" Y/n said with a mysterious look at the camera. " We want to know why you guys haven't watched One piece on Netflix?" Inaki raising his eyebrows. "You can watch the One piece show,  now streaming on Netflix" Taz said ending the video.

|AFTER THE INTERVIEW|

Everyone except Inaki and Y/n wanted to go out and eat. But Inaki and Y/n wanted to go home, they hugged everybody goodbye and got in their car. Driving home.

Inaki's pov:

Me and Y/n just left the cast 5 mins ago, I was in the car diving us home. Y/n was already asleep once we got in the car. Sleeping of the car door window, I turned down the radio making sure it wasn't loud to the fact it woke her up, I put my hand her thigh rubbing tiny circles. After a couple of minutes we arrived home, I woke up Y/n so she can come inside. I go to the front door to unlock it, once I unlocked it Y/n headed straight to our bedroom.

I laughed a little at her because of how silly she was being. I take off my shoes at the door, then headed up to our bedroom. I saw Y/n already in her pj's sleeping, I did the same I took off my clothes I wore for the interview and put on my pj pants on and a random shirt. I got in bed with Y/n and she snuggled up to my chest. I was playing with her hair to distract me and put me to sleep. I love her so much, I don't know what I would be doing right now if I didn't have her.

" Goodnight amor..." I kissed the top of her head a went to bed.

| THE NEXT DAY|

Y/n's pov:

I woke up at 5:00am because me and Inaki had another interview at 8:30am , and our drive there is and hour away. We have to get there early so we don't have to worry about later. Then after the interview we both have to go to a photoshoot, which won't be until 12:00 in the afternoon. Inaki was still sleeping, so I just let him sleep more and headed to the kitchen. I made us a small breakfast, just a simple meal, waffles for breakfast.

Once I was done, I preparing inaki's plate, then headed upstairs to wake inaki up for him to eat his breakfast. " Baby wake up, go downstairs and eat, then when your done get dress and brush your teeth. Just wear plain jeans and shirt, because they will be giving us different clothes at the interview. Kay?" I said waking him up, then walking over to our dresser to put on some descent clothes. He sat up on the bed looking at me, "Está bien, me levantaré. Pero sólo si me das un beso. Pleaseeeeee" ( okay, I'll get up. But only if you give me a kiss) ( idk if I spelled it right 😾)he said whining like a little baby.

" fine but just a kiss, you big baby" I said walking over to the bed. I gave him a peck on the lips and went back to me getting dressed. "Now get up and go eat before I throw it away." I said warning him. He got up from the bed and headed downstairs to eat. It was already 5:20am we have to leave at 6:00am. I was done getting dress, Inaki was done eating, and got dress. Then I called someone that was able to take us to the interview. We were both done getting ourselves ready and other things ready. Our car arrived and they drove us to the studio. ( or whatever the thingy is called idk)

TO BE CONTINUED....

_________________________________________________

A/N I got some of this idea from this one ' Inaki Godoy imagine ' but idk what their user was, so I'll fine it again in the next imaging thingy. Sorry for the cliff hanger but y'all is gonna have to deal with it till I home back home from wrestling practice 💋. Anyways i hoped y'all liked this one. AND ITS SL CRAZY HOW I BARELY DID THIS A DAY AGO AND I ALREADY HAVE 41 READS, AHH IM JS SO HAPPY, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS SHIT. Okay I'm tired ASF bc of today, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight people, love you💤.