💫 INTERVIEW PT.2 💫

Y/n's pov:

We got the the studio for the interview we have today. We arrived at 6:10 am. Me and inaki went in said hello to everyone. Then the fashion stylist called us over to get us ready.

Pick your outfit

Or

My outfit was ( the outfit you picked)

Pick inaki's outfit

Or

Inaki's out was ( the outfit you pick for him)

Inaki's out was ( the outfit you pick for him). When I was done getting ready they got the makeup stylists and they did just a simple natural look.
They told us it was time to interview. So me and Inaki did what we were told, sat done and made sure we were ready to start. "OKAY STARTING IN 3...2...1.." The man said. "Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I play y/c/n in one piece" I said starting the interview. " Hey I'ma Inaki Godoy and I play Luffy in One piece"

|AFTER THE INTERVIEW|

No body's pov:

Y/n and Inaki got done with their interview. So they went back the fashion stylist and returned their clothes. They asked if they could get there makeup off, and of course the makeup stylists did.

When they were done, they got in the car and left to the photoshoot.

They got there on time. They both got dressed, y/n got her makeup on. They were ready.

| A couple minutes later |

"Okay, Inaki I want you to sit at the bottom of the stairs. And y/n I want you to sit 2 steps above him."

Y/n and Inaki both got to their spots. And took their pictures.

"Okay now both of you come here, I want you to do whatever pose you want. Kay?"

"Okay." Y/n and Inaki said. "I think we should do a pose, that has one of us on their back..yeah or no" Y/n suggest. "Hmmm I don't know but I was wondering if we could do a pose, that has you leaning back and hole on my neck for support, and I will hold you my the waist. And maybe we look at each other or at the camera...?" Inaki gave out. "Oh that a good Idea!" Y/n said excited.

They got into their little pose and took a few pictures. "You look so beautiful" Inaki whispers to y/n. "Oh really" y/n said in a teasing tone. "Yes really, you look very beautiful in this outfit. And you being you is beautiful." Inaki says. They both just look into each other's eyes, both of them leaning in.

Their lips touched

The photographer saw this and took some more pictures. "Ahh perfect, this is what I'm looking for." The photographer said. They both unhook the kiss and giggled.

"I love you, baby" y/n putting her forehead to his.

"I love you too, amor" They both leaning again, and kissed.

__________________________________________

a/n I'm so sorry this took a long time to update, I was at wrestling practice on Friday and I was to tired to finish the thing, then my older brother had a wrestling tournament on Saturday. And I got back home till like 10:00 and I was tired ASF. Today I was at my grandma's and grampa's house ( from my mom's side) then I left, then we went to a parade at like 6pm then had dinner at my grandma's and grampa's house ( from my dad's side) then leave went home. So that's why I am barely finishing this. Anyways imma got to bed.

Btw I won't update on Monday and Wednesday bc of a wrestling meet

Goodnight 💤

Words: 604