😒 jealous pt 2 😒

•Y/n's pov•

Fuck that girl and Inaki, if he want to be that way, well guess what mother fucker so can I.....

I got up from the floor and fix my makeup. I walked out of that bitch, and went right back to my friends.

"Oh hey, your back!" One of my friends said. "Yeah sorry I just had to fix my make-up" I said. "Hey, your boyfriend was looking for you" they said. "That's the first." I rolled my eyes

"Hey imma go to the bar, y'all wanna come?" I asked. "Hell fucking yeah!!" They all yelled. We went to the bar and asked for a couple of shots. The bartender gave us all one. "CHEERS!" we all said.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turned around to see who it was. It was a man. Looked around 20-23 years old. "Can I help you?" I said to the dude.

"No, I just wanted to tell you, that you look very beautiful. And I'd like to take you out sometime." He looked at me up and down

"Do you even know my name?" I asked him. "Well I've been hearing that your name was Y/n, that's a beautiful name by the way. Some people say that your really pretty, but unlucky because already have a boyfriend. Is that true?" He questioned.

I looked at my girls to see what they would do, but all they did was shrug there shoulders. 'Well their no help' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I do have a boyfriend. But thats nothing you need to worry about." I told him, I looked away and asked the bartender for another shot.

°Inaki's pov°

I went to the bathroom, because Y/n's friends said she went there. When I checked the bathroom..she wasn't there. So I walked back to my friends and saw that Y/n and her friends are kinda close to my friends at the bar.

I saw this dude put his hand on her thigh. Y/n was trying to get his hand if her thigh. Oh he better fucking not...

•Y/n's pov•

"Hey you really shouldn't-" I was cut off by someone. I turned and around and saw Inaki come towards me and the guy.

"Hey man I don't know what your doing but you need to get your hands off of her, now" Inaki said pissed at what he's seeing. "What? It's not like your her boyfriend." The dude said laughing at Inaki. "Well guess what asshole, I am her boyfriend. So you need to get your nasty ass hands off of her!" Inaki getting closer to the guy.

"Is he really your boyfriend?" The dude asked. "Yes, he is my boyfriend. So if I were you I'd listen to what he says cause he is not gonna fuck around with you." I said.

Right after I said that Inaki grabbed my hand and we headed out to the car.

We got in the car and sat their in silence. "Y/n...." Inaki said quietly. "Yes?" I answered, "Who was that guy?" Inaki looked at me with a straight face. "I..I don't know, he came up to me." I said playing with my hands.

I thought about when he was that girl. "Inaki, who was that girl you were with at the bar" I said, we both looked at each other for a sec until he looked away.

"I don't know either, I had a feeling you saw me with her. But you don't need to worry baby, I got away from her. Because I love you." He said. I looked down unsure if he was saying the truth.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him. "Y/n, you know your the love of my life. I was worried about you whole time, when I came back to you when I got our drinks. You looked pissed or like you didn't want to be at this party no more. And when I saw you leave it broke my heart, because it felt like you were trying to get away from me." Inaki said.

"And when I saw that disgusting man touch you, I knew I had to do something. I did that because I love you. I did that because I want you and only you. And that guy was really ugly, so I'm glad I was there to do something." He slightly left.

"Inaki.." my eyes widening , I was amazed about what he said about me.

I couldn't say anything, but I found the words. As I was about to say them Inaki pulled me in for a kiss.

I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, he put his hand on my cheek. He broke the kiss to say these words..." I love you so much Y/n " he said and kissed me again

As we where making out in the car, we hear knocks on your windows. It was our friends. "HAHA CAUGHT YOU GUYS!" One of inaki's friend said. I saw the girls taking pictures of us. Me and Inaki both looked at each other and giggled a little and kissed again. Not caring if our friends are laughing outside of the car.

"I love you, Inaki Godoy" i said pecking his lips.

"And I love you, Y/n L/n" he said kissed me one last time.

__________________________________________

A/N: sorry for not posting yesterday I didn't know we had plans 😔, but this is all I could do today. Btw I won't be posting on tomorrow and on Christmas. The two big long days I have tomorrow.

So merry early Christmas to all of you.

Goodnight love you all💋

Words: 965