🙀 SICK 🙀

A/n: heyy guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've js been all over the place, I had a wrestling meet on Monday and Wednesday for the middle school, then I didn't have time for the rest of the week bc of problems. Then on Saturday I had to leave to go to another wrestling tournament for my older brother, btw he took 3rd place 🗣️🗣️ then we couldn't come go back home, bc there was a snow storm🙀. So we stayed at a hotel and were barely coming back home, and I'm on the hotspot doing this because my phone has no service 😡. anyways all can get to reading now

|No ones pov|

Y/n and Inaki were at home staying in because Inaki go sick from yesterday.

|Yesterday|

"INAKI PUT A JACKET ON YOUR GONNA GET SICK FROM THE RAIN!!" Y/n shouted at Inaki playing in the rain with no jacket." ILL BE FINE Y/N. PLUS I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" Inaki yelled back to y/n. "OKAY THEN DONT EXPECT ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU" y/n said heading back inside, " OKAY" Inaki said.

|TODAY|

°Inaki's pov°

I'm sick...I should of listened to y/n yesterday. I hate being sick. I was just in bed curled up because of how cold I was. Y/n said she was getting me medicine.  I saw that the door was opening and sat up from laying down. Y/n came in with ....ew medicine, AND ITS GRAPE FLAVOR. Disgusting. I frown at the grape medicine as she came over to sit next to me.

"Why grape flavor" I said fake crying. "You where just crying about being cold, now your crying about grape flavor medicine?" She said puting her hands on her hips. "Yes..." I frowned.

I saw her already putting the disgusting grape flavor in the little measuring cup. "I'm not drinking that" I said "I know you don't like this flavor, but you hate being sick and the only way for you to be normal again, you gotta take the medicine" Y/n said in a soft tone. "Yeah but like...I don't want that one" I said getting sad. "Well..too bad" she said making the same face as me. "You're mean" I said crossing my arms. " I know, but it's not my fault, you should've listened to me yesterday" she said laughing. " And I told you that I wasn't gonna take care of you, because you said you can yourself. And now I'm here stuck with you."

"You say that like you don't wanna take care of me" I say. "You said that you can take care of yourself. But I'm the one taking care of the big baby" she said. "So what if I'm a big baby, I just want you to take care of me. I like it when you do, because...I don't know, you make me feel better. You make me feel loved." I looked at her.

"Okay, that's enough confessing your love to me. You need to take the medicine. I brought a drink for you so you can wash down the medicine." Y/n gave me the medicine and the drink. I did as I was told and took the medicine.

Man it was disgusting.

Y/n get in bed with me, and cuddled me. She was playing with me hair. "Can we watch a movie, please" I asked looking up at her. "Of course we can" she said smiling. We put on a movie and just relax. My eyes were getting heavy so I closed them and got close to y/n's chest. Listening to her heart beat. It was so calm.

•Y/n's pov•

I can't believe he got sick, I told him yesterday to put on a jacket. And what did he do...not listening. He was already sleeping, I can hear his snoring..well kinda it was quiet. I was playing with his hair, his hair was so soft.

After watching the movie a little more, my eyes became very heavy. All of this warmness from Inaki and the blanket. Made me feel like I was the one sick. I turned of the TV and cuddled closer to Inaki.

"I love you so much" I said closing my eyes.

_______________________________________________

Words: 225