Prologue

Moving to a new football club is an exciting opportunity, right? Well, usually, that's the case, especially when the club in question is as prestigious as Arsenal. However, for Blake Stanway, the transition is far from smooth, thanks to one particular factor—Katie McCabe.

Known for her fiery aggression on the pitch, whether playing for her club or representing the national team of Ireland, Katie McCabe is easily distinguishable by her piercing accent and perfectly styled ponytail. Typically a wonderful person, Katie has become more closed off to her teammates after a recent breakup with her long-time girlfriend, Ruesha Littlejohn. When Blake joins the club, Katie ignores her. Completely.

From Blake's perspective, it seems like Katie just isn't a fan of new players at her club. However, unknown to Blake, Katie's behaviour is driven by a different motive—she has a massive crush on her. Katie first noticed Blake during an international game against England, spotting her in the crowd surrounded by recognizable faces from the U23 squad. Since then, Katie has always been closely listening in for any possible mentions of Blake, which is more frequent than one would think, especially when her English teammates discuss their national team.

Blake Stanway is 22 years old and is the younger sister of Georgia Stanway who plays for Bayern Munich. Blake initially got into football because of her older sister's love for it. Blake currently plays for the U23 English team and soon from the knowledge of her older sister will be called up for the senior squad. Blake has played for a few teams but none were very notable so when it was announced that she was joining Arsenal everybody immediately saw her last name and thought of her sister. Because of her sisters' spotlight Blake has always had to work hard to prove that she is more than just Georgia Stanway's little sister. Though she loved being her sister. Georgia always let her meet the people on her teams so that Blake could slightly fan girl over them. By now, the entire English team was in love with the energetic blonde. 

At 22 years old, Blake Stanway is the younger sister of Georgia Stanway, a standout player for Bayern Munich. Blake's introduction to football stemmed from her older sister's passion for the sport. Currently playing for the U23 English team, Blake is on the brink of being called up to the senior squad, thanks to her sister's inside information. Despite playing for various teams, none particularly notable, Blake's signing with Arsenal instantly drew attention due to her famous last name. Constantly working hard to prove herself beyond being "Georgia Stanway's little sister," Blake embraces the challenge. Despite the pressure, she loves the opportunity given to her by her sister to meet her teammates and occasionally fangirl over them. By now, the entire English team has fallen for the energetic blonde.

Currently, Georgia nervously heads to the Arsenal training centre, accompanied by teammates Beth and Viv in their small car. Although she knows a few players, most originate from different corners of Europe and the world, leaving her feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. The prospect of meeting new teammates at Arsenal has her on edge, but she's ready to face them even though she is scared as shit.