Chapter 18

After hours of tossing and turning in my bed, I still couldn't manage to get to bed.

I rolled out of my bed and walked out into the hallway, sitting down against the wall.

Calling G🤮

"Blake what are you doing up"

"More importantly why are you up"

"Sam and I are staying up to watch a game over in the US"

"Oh alright"

"What's wrong I haven't heard from you in forever"

"I just missed you"

"No you didn't you see me in less than a week. Whats really going on?"

"You know Katie?"

"McCabe yeah what about her"

"Well it doesn't matter now but she kissed Caitlin"

"Why does that matter"

"Cause we had a thing"

"She cheated on you? I'll fucking r-."

"No G she didn't we weren't actually together"

"You don't need to defend her B she fucked up I'm still going to message her"

"Please don't"

"Too late"

"Seriously why does nobody ever listen to me"

"Yeah yeah anyways moving on from her how is Arsenal"

"It's good yeah haven't had much playing time but that's fine, hopefully get some minutes against Barca today"

"Yeah you are versing them aren't you. You should be asleep"

"I can't sleep G"

"Well talking to me isn't going to help. Just close your eyes and think of nice memories"

"Helpful"

"I know I am aren't I"

"Bye G love you"

"Love you too goodluck I'll be watching"

"Creepy"

I don't think I actually slept but eventually the sun started pouring in through my window so I took it as a sign I was allowed to 'wake up'. Lia, who had strangely not been bothered at all by my constant movement throughout the night was knocked out with a soft snore on her bed.

At breakfast I was led in by Viv on one side and Beth on the other. They acted as an almost 'shield' as I couldn't see past any of them. They led me to a table in the corner after we had got our food, there we sat in a comfortable silence. Finally, after finishing my food I looked up and around the room. Immediately I saw Katie's eyes glued on our table, carefully surveying. I cleared my throat unfortably which alerted Viv.

"What's wrong" Viv said

"Nothing it's fine" I replied

"Is it Katie?" Viv asked

I nodded in response.

"Ignore her" Beth said

I nodded again in response.

I did just that focusing on literally anything else in the room. This was until Caitlin walked in. She walked through the tables to her get her breakfast before slowly weaving to Katie's table where she sat. Katie's eyes left me momentairly looking up at Caitlin before her uttering something and pushing out her chair leaving.

Gio posted a BeReal

Training was normal

Training was normal.

Everything was alright I mean, everybody acted as if nothing happened except I distanced myself from Katie and Caitlin. Katie seemed to gravitate towards me when we would be being given instructions to which I would shuffle away.

Games were normal, everybody worked as they normally did even though off the pitch, now that everybody had heard, were at least slightly annoyed at Katie, Caitlin or them both.

"Hey Blake wait up" Kyra yelled as I left the pitch

"Hey Kyra haven't talked to you in forever"

"It's been like a day or two"

I laughed in response.

"I'm so sorry"

"So you've heard"

"Yeah sorry Caitlin told me"

"It's alright"

"I'm mad at her if it makes you feel better"

"I don't want you to be mad at her it's ok"

"Still you know that was pretty shitty of her"

I didn't reply.

"I'm here if you need"

Kyra looked over her shoulder and moved closer into me.

"Just be smart yeah"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Katie staring again, shooting daggers at Kyra like she always does.

"Yeah"

A/N tryna push out these chapters and jen leaving arsenal 😭😭

say don't go - katie mccabeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara