Chapter 10

Today was game day. My first game day for Arsenal.

Katie stayed at my house last night. Don't ask why because you wouldn't approve.

I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm making Katie stir as well. Her arms lay sprawled over my bare body and my legs were wrapped in hers.

I attempted to move out of Katie's grasp to which I earned an annoyed mumble escape from her mouth.

"5 more minutes"

"Katie I really can't be late"

"I'm captain and I don't mind if you're late"

"Katie"

"Ugh fine"

I managed to release myself from her loosened grasp and rose from the bed.

I quickly covered my bare body with a green jumper which lay on the floor.

"That's mine"

"Oh sorry"

"No love you look good"

Katie rose slowly from her place in my bed and pulled on a beige jumper she too found on the ground.

"Do you want a coffee"

"Please"

"We'll leave in 20"

"We have an hour"

"Fine in 10"

"No 20 is fine"

After drinking our coffee's and eating the poorly made toast that Katie had prepared for me we were ready to go.

We decided to take Katie's car and soon we were on our way.

The drive consisted of me playing music and Katie complaining about it. Her hand stayed lightly gripping my thigh for the entire duration of the journey just as she always does when we are together.

stanwayblake posted a new story

Katie and I went our seperate ways once we entered the changing rooms at the Liverpool stadium

I was off somewhere exploring with Lotte when I got a notification pop up on my homescreen.

Gio has posted a BeReal

Katie

You stole my jumper

I didn't steal it I just am borrowing it

Do you like it

Of course I like it it's my jumper

Where are you

I'm walking around

With

Lotte

Come back I miss you

I saw you like 10 minutes ago

Exactly

Fine

Katie liked your message

A/N

sorry about the short chapter