Characters

Male Protagonist - Virat Chavan:

Virat is the only son of the Chavans. His family includes his uncle Nages Chavan, a Navy officer, aunt Bhabani, elder sister Devyani, father Nagesh Chavan, an Army officer, and mother Ashwini, who is a professor of English.

He was a meritorious student from childhood, consistently excelling in his studies. Virat is not only academically inclined but also possesses good looks, a well-built physique, and a charming personality. Standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall, he has a fair complexion and two captivating chocolate brown eyes that can hypnotize anyone. Virat's charisma has garnered him a considerable fan following since his school days. Despite numerous admirers, particularly rumors about dating his childhood friend Patralekha Patil, he politely avoided entanglements. Virat has a best friend and cousin, Samrat.

Currently, Virat is a Crime Branch special officer known for his cool strategic brain, intelligence, and keen observation skills. His impeccable record boasts a 100% success rate in his seven-year career, solving every case he has taken on. While generally calm, Virat is ruthless and unmerciful when angered. As a kind but strict team leader, he commands respect. Virat is a black belt in karate, skilled in freehand combat, and proficient in accurately handling various weapons. His reputation is such that criminals fear him like Yama, the god of death. Though he has put many criminals behind bars, he also has an encounter history, dealing fearlessly with high-profile and dangerous cases. His family is prepared for the possibility of receiving bad news about him any day.

Female Protagonist - Sai Joshi:

Sai is the youngest daughter of Kamal and Alka Joshi. Kamal Joshi is the editor of a famous news channel, while Alka is a doctor. Sai has an elder sister named Shivani, and they are neighbors of the Chavans, with Sai's mother being a friend of Ashwini Chavan's.

Sai, like Virat, was a brilliant and intelligent student from childhood. She and her elder sister used to seek help from Virat and Devyani during their school days.

Despite being a bit chubby in childhood, Sai has transformed into a slim, beautiful, and fair young woman standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her waist-length curls gracefully frame her oval face, creating a picture-perfect image. Sai, with her stunning looks, attracts numerous admirers and receives many marriage proposals. However, she remains uninterested in any relationship. Her parents often face questions about the marriage prospects of their elder daughter, who had a more average appearance and was a school teacher by profession. 

Sai is a famous crime reporter who breaks numerous stories, making headlines regularly. She maintains a good relationship with the police and has assisted in solving many cases. With three years of a successful career, Sai is known for her honesty, bravery, sting operations, risk-taking, and uniqueness. Her fame comes at a cost, as she receives numerous life threats. Despite her fragile and beautiful appearance, Sai is a black belt in karate and has undergone self-defense training. She carries a licensed revolver most of the time, ready to protect herself from potential dangers.

Guys, how it sound? waiting for your responce