Chapter Three

Michelle gets home and start rummaging through her bowl and basket bag full of vapes because her vape died and her ex man can't buy them for her anymore. While she's rummaging through the giant bag of dead vapes the ghost of her mother Milka Lola comes flying out of the mouthpiece of one of the Lost Mary's. Milka warns Michelle and says she can see into the future and sees that there's going to be severe tragedy and horror on Thanksgiving Day. The vape starts flashing red and Milka gets sucked back into the vape leaving Michelle with a lot of questions. Michelle runs to her basement and steals her brother Rick Lola's PlayStation charger because it's the same for the vape. She plugs it in and the vape explodes in her face and starts a fire in her bedroom. Michelle's dad John Lola hears the smoke detectors going off and sees the fire on the security camera and immediately dials 911. It takes the fire department less than 5 minutes to show up and they connect their fire trucks to the fire hydrant, and start spraying the house. Of course Michelle's autistic brother Rick thinks that it's a light show and starts a Nerf war and shoots the fire fighters with all his nerf guns. The nerf bullets flew so fucking fast it knocked the helmets off of two fire fighters, one was male and the other was surprisingly female. Michelle was in tears to see that the male firefighter was none other than her other ex boyfriend Elijer Paddletoys, and the female firefighter although barely recognizable was none other than her earth science teacher Mrs. Morry. Out of spite and hatred for Michelle because she cheated on Elijer with her African American neighbor Sinclair, Elijer begings fucking Michelle's earth science teacher Mrs. Morry on her front lawn while the fire is still up in flames. Michelle's dad John sees these two having intercourse under his Jets football flag on the front lawn on the security camera, runs downstairs grabs his musket and comes back and blows both of their fucking heads off. The fire has been extinguished by the other firefighters and they clean up the bodies and return back to the fire department. Michelle thanks her dad John for getting rid of her ex man because he got her addicted to vapes and her evil science teacher who would perform unlawful experiments on her own students. Everyone returns to their rooms like nothing ever happened, but on her way back to her room Michelle notices a half drunken can of twisted tea on her dresser, making her have a full blown fucking anxiety attack because she has no idea where it came from.