𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

The rose was a symbol, of love, of passions, of desire, of beauty.

But far too many, entranced by it's beautiful nature and vibrant colour forgot,

though the rose may hold more beauty than any other flower,

it shrouds itself with razor sharp thorns leaving it's pristine petals stained red by those who dared get to close.

🌹

Dr Chloé Arceneaux  was a mystery to most.

She shrouded herself in beauty and light, with a smile that could have ended the world.

She knew many people, but nobody knew her.

For all who looked upon her where left entranced by her beauty,

but just like the rose, her beauty was nothing but a distraction which hide away the thorns buried within her heart.

Because looking into her cold green eyes, it was all to easy to get lost within them, and those that stared for just a little to long might just be consumed by the darkness that consumed her heart and find that behind the smile painted on her red lips.

Lay nothing but pain.

And in her heart, nothing but pitch black thorns that would tear anyone to shreds.

🌹

【𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒】

NAME: OLIVER JONAS QUEEN

GENDER: MALE

PRIMARY SKILLS: STEALTH, ARCHERY, INFILTRATION, DECEPTION, MANIPULATION, PERCEPTION, KNIFE-WIELDING, MARKSMANSHIP, HAND TO HAND COMBAT, TORTURE, AGILITY, ADAPTABILITY, TACTICAL INTELLECT, HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE, MULTILINGUAL, GEOGRAPHICAL KNOWLEDGE

BACKGROUND: AFTER BEING SHIPWRECKED, QUEEN LANDED ON THE ISLAND OF LIAN YU IN THE NORTH CHINA SEA, TO THE WORLD HE IS DEAD BUT IN TRUTH HE HAS SPENT THE LAST 5 YEARS OF HIS LIFE IN HELL, IT HAS MOULDED HIM INTO AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND LETHAL KILLER. HE HAS BUT ONE GOAL TO SAVE HIS CITY FROM THOSE THAT CORRUPT IT NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

STATUS: ACTIVE

ALIAS: ARROW

ACTOR: AMELL, STEPHEN

THREAT LEVEL: EXTREME

🌹

NAME: JOHN THOMAS DIGGLE

GENDER: MALE

PRIMARY SKILLS: ARMY VETERAN, MARKSMANSHIP, HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT, MILITARY TRAINING, MEDICAL SKILLS, TACTICAL SKILLS, PAIN TOLERANCE, MULTILINGUAL

BACKGROUND: DIGGLE WAS A MASTER SERGEANT WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ARMY, HE SERVED THREE TOURS IN AFGHANISTAN BEFORE RESIGNING AFTER WHICH HE BECAME A BODYGUARD, DESPITE THIS HE IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED. MORE THAN ANYTHING DIGGLE SEEKS A WAY TO HELP OTHERS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BETTER.