0.3|𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓈

-🌹-

'How've you been?'

Chloé had to fight back the scoff as she finished her pale pink lipstick. Dressed in a grey turtle neck, a black mini-skirt, plain black tights and black heels as always accompanied by her golden cross necklace, ring and dogtags. She herself had been doing just fine (Or her loose definition of the word). 

But with a new influx of bodyguards and elite being used as archery targets the hospital was more chaotic than ever.

And those were just the ones who survived.

'Well, there's a hooded maniac running around the city turning the criminal elite into pincushions and they're none to pleased when they turn up in the Hospital, demanding to see the 'best doctor'. Perfectly normal here in old Starling city.' She snapped voice laced by sarcasm, giving a sigh as she ran a hand over her face.

Théo paused for a moment as he took in what she said,

'What?' He echoed a faint Marseillian French accent lingering in his voice, Chloé let out a sigh, again.

'Yeah, things have been pretty crazy here lately. How's Central City?' She asked, Théo sighed absently

'Fine, compared to that. Though I'm worried about Lys.' He admitted tensely,

'You're always worried about Lys.' Chloé answered bluntly, 'Why, what's going on this time?'

He gave another sigh, 'I don't know, she's just been distant lately is all. She's either working, studying for her paramedic exam or out with Victor-not that I'm complaining about that since things seem to be going really well between them. ' He explained, Chloé gave a hum, glancing to the clock, speaking of work. 'I could barely even get her to celebrate her 23rd.'

'Well, you know how it is when she's focused on something not to mention how stubborn she can be. Did she enjoy her present?'

Théo gave a laugh. 'She did, it went straight into the bookshelf with all her others.'

'If you're worried about her then just, talk to her about it and it's good that things are going well with Victor.' Chloé offered, hurrying around her apartment as she gathered her things. 'But how are you?'

Théo gave a thoughtful hum.

'Yeah, I suppose.-' He cut himself off. Whispering hurriedly with someone else, Chloé guessed, 'Alright, I've got to go, the cops are trying to arrest me again. I'll talk to you again soon.'

'Alright, bye.' Chloé answered barely holding back a laugh, shoving the phone in her bag when Théo hung up. 

She knew they'd never get to charging him; they never did.

Théo was a crime journalist and often in the habit of finding loopholes in the law to expose powerful people and criminal's which tended to piss of the Central City Police department as well as Central City's elite, but they'd never once been able to charge him, they'd cut him loose eventually and he'd go right back to what he'd been doing before.

Swiping up her things leaving her apartment and heading for the hospital.

The truth of it was now, whenever she walked in through the doors, she never knew what she was supposed to expect. Just the usual kind of things or people filled with arrows. Or maybe people stabbed with swords?

What was this 'Robin Hood' as she had taken to calling him, even trying to achieve?

He didn't seriously plan to take on every single criminal elite in the city, alone, did he? Was he that crazy? Or that naive?