02. Lavender breeze

"Ok, we are here," Nami took a deep breath and sat on the bench looking out to the school courtyard along with the city's landscape. She smiled as she looked out, peering at the students and the cars. "It's nice to be up here. You can feel the nice breeze here." She closed her our breathing, I could feel all her sadness and stress being pulled out of her.

K and I watched as she rested her head on the bench's back place. "It is pretty nice here," K said, walking over to her and sitting next to her. "It does have a nice breeze up here."

Nami opened her eyes and turned to look at K and smiled, "Yup, me and Sakura found this place a while back. Freshman year around the time she became class secretary." "Oh thats cool"

I walked over quietly and sat next to Nami, closed my eyes and breathed in the breeze. It was nice, the closer I was with her I could smell her lavender scent," It's relaxing," I murmured.

" Hm- Yea," I could sense her closing her eyes too, I opened mine to look at her face. She was beautiful, she was the most precious thing I've ever seen, and I will always protect her.

I smiled at her, realizing I was staring a bit too much and looked away in embarrassment. I seem like a creep looking at her.

//AOKI NAMI POV//

I closed my eyes, the breeze felt better with my eyes closed, but, I felt eye's one me. 1 pair of eyes to be exact. I didn't open my eyes though because they quickly looked away. If Nicholas had his eyes closed then maybe K was looking at me. Or maybe I'm just a weirdo imagining things.

I opened my eyes to see Nicholas looking over the balcony part of the roof top and K was gone.

"Nicholas? Where's K?" Nicholas turned to me, "Oh, he said he wanted to explore more on his own. You didn't hear?"

I shook my head, "Are you sure he won't get lost?"

"Nah- Im sure he'll find us. He'll be fine." He smiled lightly and turned back around. " I haven't really explored the city either. Seems pretty from this view."

I walked over the Nicholas and stood next to him, " Oh, you guys also moved?"

"Mhm- The problem wasn't really just with the school. We were kinda driven out of our old home," I could feel his sadness.

" Oh, I'm sorry," I rubbed his shoulder to comfort him.

" Thank you Nami, but it's fine. It won't happen here. I won't let it happen," Nicholas turned to me and smiled. His smile warmed me, his whole ora was different from when he walked into the classroom. " So, you've lived here your entire life?"

I nodded, sighing, "Yup, I've lived here with my mom and my 2 older brothers, Hikaru and Tatsuki. My dad used to live with us but moved away."

"Where too?"

"I'm not sure.Tokyo? He moved with his new family"

"Oh"

//NICHOLAS POV//

I could feel her getting sadder. I didn't want her to be sad.

" So- If you've lived here all your life- Why not show me and my brother around the city," I smiled, turning to her, " Show us all the good places."

She turned to look at me too, "Ok- When?"

" Maybe-" I thought when we could go, " Wednesday?"

" Hmm- Sure! Let's do it!" she smiled.

" Ok!"

The bell had rung after a few more minutes of us chatting. She really was a chatterbox once you got to know her. She's even better than I thought she would be.

// in class // ( EJ, K , NICHOLAS)

'EJ- EJ- EJ- EUIJOO- Are you not gonna respond?'

'K shut up. I'm trying to work'

'Haha'

'Shut it Nicho- Anyways EJ'

' What K, What?'

I could see EJ turn and give K and glare.

'Nicho imprinted'

'Really? On who?'

'Nami'

' Really?'

'Yep'

' That sucks- I really liked her. She's really pre-'

I kicked EJ making him shut up before I slapped him.

'Ow-' he rubbed his leg.'I was joking. I would never go after another werewolves mate. But she is pretty.'

I smirked. 'Good- Oh I almost forgot. I asked if she would like to show us around the city. She said sure.'

'That's nice.'

'Mhm, Lets hope they don't appear. I can't feel them getting closer.' EJ's voice was more serious.

' If they do, We can have Harua, Taki, and Maki get her away from them. I'll go too if I have to.'

' Harua, Taki and Maki is enough. We need you there too. You are one of the strongest.'

" EJ, K, Nicholas? Are you dreaming all day?" all three of us looked at the teacher.

"Sorry Mr. I didn't have enough sleep. It was the moving. I'll pay more attention." K said allowed.

"Ok" our teacher gave us all a confused look. 'We'll talk more later. We have to chat with the other boys.'

I couldn't let anything happen to Nami. I had just found her. My mate for life. If they were to come. They would probably try to harm her, to hurt me.

I will not let them hurt her.  

~~~

Oi guys. So, new character are being added 😻💅🏻 here they are--->

Park SunghoonNishimura Riki (Niki) (Yes yk hes a character but in this story he isnt really part of it

Park Sunghoon
Nishimura Riki (Niki) (Yes yk hes a character but in this story he isnt really part of it. You all will see why he not really in the story)
Kim Sunoo (Sunoo will ne in the story a lot more then Niki but i still added him in the other page. Just making that clear too)
Sim Jaehyun (Jake)
Lee Heeseung
Park Jongsung (Jay)
Yang Jungwon

yes, this chapter is shorter. Sorry, next chapter will be bit longer. trying to get use to writng and actually caring for a story, LOL.
Anyways Bye pookies.