05. N & N Story

~~~

//NIKI'S POV//

"Nice to meet you, I'm Niki." I smiled while greeting a girl with long brown hair. I had seen her come to this park everyday around the same time. I always wanted to talk to her and this was my chance.

The girl turned around confused but then smiled,"Hey, Im Nila. What's up?"

"I've seen you come here everyday around the same time."

The girl laughed a bit, "It's just really pretty here. I like to escape from my brothers once in a while. They can be- " she laughed again, "chaotic."

I laughed, " Can't be as chaotic as my brothers. They're something else."

"You tell me," she started laughing really hard.

I smiled at her, she had the cutest laugh, " So you come here every time you get the chance too, which is around the same time?"

The girl nodded, "My brother's usually walk me here then run off."

"Oh"

"Mhm," the girl stood up. "Wanna see something cool?"

" Oh, Uh- Sure." I stood up looking at Nila confused. "Where are we going?"

"Come follow me," she grabbed my hand leading me into a little path in the park forest. Her hands were soft and she was warm.

The birds chirped as we walked through the path. We were heading towards the lake from what I could see. "Are we heading to the lake?"

"Yep- well actually, its farther from the lake. Don't worry, I know where we are going. My brothers showed me here."

I smiled, "I'm not worried. You seem to know where you are going. Let's make this funnier though"

Nila stopped walking and turned to me, still holding my hand. "How so?"

"Hmm- How about- this-" I smiled , tagging her. "Come catch me."

I ran away from her, she followed me with her hand out to tag me. I was too fast for her to catch me. She was running out of breath, she fell on the floor laughing. I turned to look at her. I smiled, " You're too slow."

I walked over to her to pick her up, "Next time-" She all of a sudden tagged me and got up before i realized i was it. "That's cheating." I ran after her, smiling.

~~~

" I'm tired," she said sitting on a rock next to the lake. "Let me rest. "

I smiled, "Ok." I sat down next to her and watched the lake water move. It was moving in one direction, just like my heart. Moving towards hers. It was probably too early to call it love. But, I do believe we had a connection that could not be broken. I felt like I could not survive without her.

"I've never had so much fun with a stranger." she said smiling looking out at the lake.

I turned to look at her, "me too."

She stood up from the rock, "I think we should get back, my brothers are probably looking for me." She looked at me and smiled, "Let's do this again."

I stood up smiling, "Ok!"

We walked together side by side reaching the park area. "Oh look my brothers. Come let go meet them.," she grabbed my hand pulling me towards 9 boys.