04. Dark Shadow prt. 2

//YUMA POV//

"I can't believe I was the first one to be found. I'm never the first one to be found," whined to Nicholas.

"Well to bad Yuma you were, now smell look for Harua. You know his scent."

"Yaya, i'm going" I rolled my eyes, smelling the floor looking for a trace of Harua. "grass smell- Tree smell- flesh sm- WAIT NICHOLAS SOMETHING JUST DIED." I ran towards the scent of fresh flesh, Nicholas behind me.

" Are we getting closer?"

"We are pretty close- wait-" I paused walking around a bush. " The smell- It's gone."

"It's gone?"

"Yea- I can't smell it any more. It's like it disappeared." I said confused.

"It smelled exactly like flesh?Fresh flesh?" Nicholas said in a worried tone.

"Yea- why?"

" We have to leave- They are here- Its Kim Su-"

//NO ONES POV//

"Yup- Its me" the boy with jet black said, flying down from a tree, with another boy with blond hair running fast going to the black haired boy.

" You thought you could escape us Nicho?" The boy walked around Yuma and Nicholas.

Yuma growled, " Why do you keep following us? You already took who you wanted."

"Wrong-" the boy smirked. " We didn't do anything to Nila. We are innocent. We told you and your pack this already."

"YOU DID" Nicholas growled.

" We never did." He smirked, letting out a little chuckle. " You on the other hand killed one of our own.

" She was my little sister. My only sister. Sunoo, Why."

" We didn't kill her." He sighed, sounding sad now," But you- All your pack. You killed our brother.

"We didn't kill your brother. He probably killed himself for killing Nila." Yuma said walking up to Sunoo.

" You won't ever take responsibility for what you did. Will you?"

" We didnt kill Niki, Sunoo. He was the bad guy-"

"He was trying to make a friend. He wanted to live as a normal person?"

"NO! HE HURT NILA. HE TRIED MAKING HER ONE OF YOUR OWN." Nicholas growled louder.

"HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT! HE DIDN'T EVEN LIKE BEING A BLOOD SUCKER. YOU THINK WE HAD A CHOSE TO BE THIS." Sunoo raised his voice, making the blond haired boy grab Sunoo. " Sorry Sunghoon, He didn't want to hurt anyone. He loved Nila as much as you did. He would never hurt her."

//HARUA POV//

" I can't believe we made it this far." I said jumping.

"I'm surprised too, you walk really loud and your scent is really strong." Jo said in a monotone voice.

" I agree," Maki said, trying to jump on Taki.

" Not even" I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys, I smell Yuma. Yuma is over there,"I started to get closer.

"Wait Haru, Nicho is there too- Wait-" EJ said smelling around

//EJ POV//

There was a scent that was strong, almost like flesh. " Fuma, Do you smell that?"

Fuma walked over to me, "Flesh scent."

" Flesh scent?!" Taki ran to us. " Do you think?"

"No- but, we have to go. We have to check on Yuma and Nicho."

"Maki, Taki, Harua don't run somewhere else, we have to go to Nicho. Follow me and Fuma. Jo run behind us. Watch Harua, Taki and Maki."

Jo nodded his head. I turned to Fuma, "Let's go."

//NICHOLAS POV//

"He did. I know he did." I said with tears forming in my face.

" He didn't, he's innocent. We will get our revenge. You guys killed him."

EJ and the rest came running stopping where me and Yuma were at." We didn't kill Niki. Nicholas didn't kill Niki." EJ said calmly.

"How are you sure of that, hm?"

" I'm sure, he would never do that. The night Niki was killed. We were all home. Nila had just died. We would never get revenge by killing one of your own. And Nicholas we still don't know if they killed Nila."

" They did.He did." I cried.

" We don't know that. I saw how Niki was with Nila. He loved her. He always protected her."

" Niki was always gentle." Sunghoon finally spoke up. " He liked Nila. That's how I know he would never hurt her. 

Fuma walked up closer to Sunoo, " We didn't kill Niki. Hope you know that. I also hope you know that me and Jo tried looking for the people who did. We didn't want you to blame us anymore because we would never do that."

I turned to look at Jo, he looked at me and nodded.

" We looked everywhere. Tracked every scent. Nothing. There was nothing." Jo said in a serious face. " What we did find while looking for him was Nila's sweater. With his scent we followed it up to the mountains where Niki's jacket was. No one was there-" he sighed" Not but a dark figure. We followed it but it disappeared."

" When were you going to tell me this Jo?" I looked at him annoyed.

" I didn't have time. Yamato made us move and we never got to talk about Nila again."

"Our point is- They must have been taken by the same people, or figure." Fuma said going back to Taki and Maki. 

" A dark figure?" Sunghoon said thinking as if he knew who that was.

"Sunoo call Jungwon, I think I've heard him and Heeseung talking about it." 

~~~

Hey guys. Done with part😜Hope yall like it 

ok bye bye

yall after this chapter