03. Dark Shadow

// NO ONES POV//

" Have you found them?" said a boy from the other side of the phone. " No- We are getting close though.But, there's a new scent."

" One of them was imprinted. Werewolves' scent changes to their mate scent after imprinting. Find the girl. We can get revenge through her." The boy nodded and hung up the phone.

" Sunghoon, Follow the lavender scent."

//AOKI NAMI POV//

The final bell rang, finally. I got up and packed my bag.

"Staying after school for the President's meeting again?"

" Nope, I have to help my Mom with my little sister."

"Oh, well text me if you need something"

"Same to you Nami, bye bye," She turned to EJ Nicholas and K, who were already behind us. "Bye guys," she bowed and left.

I waved goodbye to my best friend as I picked up my bag, "Goodbye guys, See you tomorrow." I bowed.

"Bye, get home safe," EJ said happily.

" Bye Nami,"

" Bye, be safe Nami," Nicholas said, smiling and bowing midway.

I smiled and waved goodbye.

//NICHOLAS POV//

I watched as Nami walked out of the classroom, her lavender scent slowly, but strongly still there.

"So what shall we do today?" I asked EJ and K.

"Hmm- I saw we go out to the forest. Look at the star, stretch out our legs there," K answered.

" I agree," EJ smiled, as he usually does.

"Ok lets go, Are the boys in the front?" I asked, looking at my watch.

"Should be," K said walking out the classroom.

~~~

"Hey guys," K said, walking up to Fuma and Yuma.

"Where are Maki, Jo, Haura, and Taki?" EJ asked.

"I'm not sure, I saw Maki and Taki tackling each other in the field. During break but other than that i'm not sure," Yuma said with a playfully annoyed face.

" Nicho, You smell different." Fuma walked around inspecting me. "Did you like, get lost in a lavender field? You smell like lavender" he said laughing, "Not that it's a bad scent."

"Totally better than your usual scent," Maki screamed from the other side of the front part of the school with Taki right beside him, laughing at his comment.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "I'll tell y'all what happened tonight in the forest."

"Were going to the forest?" Harua said out of nowhere excitedly.

" You do smell like lavender," Jo said from behind, scaring me.

" Where did you two come from?"

"Me and Harua were exploring the library, Harua smelled you all were here and rushed me over here."

"Sounds like Harua," Yuma said, tapping Haruas head, getting Harua annoyed.

"Anyways guys, let's get home before Yamato gets mad," EJ said, pulling Maki and Harua along with him.

"I can walk by myself, I'm old enough Euijoo," Maki said annoyed trying to get unhanded by EJ.

"Sure, last time I let you walk by yourself you almost had Taki run over."