Lied about going to musical band..

One day I heard about a band supposedly at the public library.i had it all planned out to go to it and such.i had to wait about a couple of days though for it thinking it was going to be an actual band.all i thought in my head was that this will be my first band I finally get to go to and enjoy my time.and even though i gone alone it was not that bad. Though I was unaware of what type of band it was.whwn I got there I seen it was a musical band not even a concert at all.so I was like alright maybe they will play some type of music that I never heard of yet and now getting to. And it got my hopes up also.i was there for a good moment so to say.then when they started to play it was historical music I have already heard of the type of music you hear in school so to speak.and then it got boring so I walked around the library for a few and then went up in the elevator to the second floor where they had a young adult section and I looked around there and charged my phone up for a little before I left.then as i was leaving the neighbor came my way and i met him and hunter a girl that was trans.as i talked to them both they invited me over and i gone out of the library and left in there car with them and I was already home so I just hung out with them until it was time to go home.but i drunk a little enough to be numb but not to get dumb.