-- Issues That Need To Be Dealt With --

-- UZI --

It's been a while since J showed up at the colony's front door. Me and N have still been meeting, although we were more nervous and our time together were shorter. Why does J care? She never did before. I stared at the mirror. I was almost expecting it to crack because I had a weird symbol on my eye. But it never did. That was two years ago. When me, Nori, and N escaped the cathedral, along with Doll, Tessa, and Yeva, Doll's mom, the Absolute Solver was destroyed and removed. I remembered passing out on a bed next to Doll's as we were scanned for the A.S. in our files.

I clutched the necklace's pendant in my arms. A bubble appeared on the pendant with it reading N's sweet, reassuring voice, as usual. "Hey, Uzi! I'm heading towards the colony building. You good to go?" It played. "Yeah, I'll be there soon. My parents are in a WDF meeting, so don't worry about being quiet." I responded. As I said that, I grabbed Door 1's keycard and went outside. As I did before, I tapped the keycard once. The door opened just a bit, and I could see N slipping in with caution.

"Hey Uzi! Nice to see you." N said, waving at me. I waved back and smiled. "Hey N. How you doing?" I asked. We had a nice conversation while we were walking. When we arrived, I opened the door and crept in, hoping my parents hadn't come back yet. Sure enough, they weren't there. I sighed in relief and let N in. "So, what do we do about J?" He asked. I almost forgot about her, since she hasn't bothered us in a while. "Oh uh, I'm not sure. Honestly, why does she care? She never really bothered to interfere with us, so why now?" I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. N smiled warmly at me. "Well, I hope we can be together in peace, then." He said, sitting down on one of my beanbags I had in my room.

I nodded in agreement. The peace was soothing, and I needed time to confess something that was on my mind. There wasn't really anything I could do. But I didn't think the time was now. It was definitely later.