-- The Aftermath --

-- N --

As I flew away, all I could think of was Uzi. I had managed to confess to her, and it turns out she loved me back. All those days of worrying were thrown out the window of my brain. As the pod became more and more visible in my vision, the sun was also rising higher and higher. The scorching pain on my body forced me to accidentally crash land conveniently outside the front door. J opened it and dragged me inside, sighing.

"Thanks, J." I said as the shade of the pod cooled me down. J rolled her eyes at me. "Don't mention it. Why were you out for so long? Oh wait, lemme guess: Uzi, right?" She said, answering her own question. I figured that J already knew about it, so I had to be honest. "Yeah. If you wanted to know, she's not evil and in fact, she's a lot more mature then she was before. She's the Uzi I knew from before the Absolute Solver, and she'll always be that way." I said proudly, standing up.

J grabbed two cups of oil and handed one to me, then took a sip of her own. "Alright then. You sure she's not a threat?" She asked. I shook my head. "I'll stop bugging you about it, if that's what you want." She said, taking another drink of her cup. She set it down on the table and winded her tail around a hanging bar, and stretched her wings. "You do what you want, as long as you don't get into trouble." She said, and fell asleep.

I smiled, and put myself into the same position. As my eyes fluttered shut, I could only think of Uzi, and I was glad we confessed to each other. I shutdown and waited for peaceful sleep to come.