-- Joy --

-- UZI --

I blushed as soon as I finished my sentence. It took us both a while to process what the other said. Then I got it. Did he say.. "I love you"?! I was super happy and jumped into N's arms for a hug, almost crying tears of happiness. He was shocked, but a smile cracked on his face that was wider then the sinister grin I remember when we first met. "You- you like me back?" He stuttered, hugging me back.

"Y-Yeah! I've liked you since the Prom Dance, and well, I was really nervous about telling you. I really missed you over the past couple years, and when we met again.. I felt like a new hope burst into my heart. I really wanted to tell you, but I never got the chance since I was STILL super nervous. I felt like now could be it, and well.." I said, blushing. "I liked you back all this time." N said, finishing my sentence. 

We stared at each other for what seemed like a hour, though it was way shorter then that. "I'm happy to hear that, N. I really love you, and I'm happy you do too." I said. N kept his smile, warm and wholesome as always. "Hey, Uzi, I have a question." He asked. "What is it?" I said, smiling back. "Since we both love each other now.. should we be dating? Weird question, but is it correct? I hope it isn't too much." He said, blushing again.

I wanted to say yes. So I did. "Yay!" He said, in the cheerful mood he always was in. I could see the moon beginning to set through one of the windows in the cabin. "Er, N? I really hate to ruin this moment, but shouldn't we both be getting back now? The sun will rise and both my parents and J would be worried about each of us." I notified, looking worried.

N looked out the window too, then back at me, and nodded. "We should be going. Well, see you tomorrow, then?" N said, smiling at me. We went outside and as N was prepared to launch himself into the air, I said goodbye by giving him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me with an astonished expression, then smiled warmly and flew away, waving at me.

I put my hands in my pockets and went back to the colony building, with content that I was no longer hiding my true feelings.