A New Email

Hello ^^

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Kim Dokja arrived at his interview. A man dressed in a suit and a polka dot suit greeted him leading him to a room. Inside the room there was a big green screen and lights. 

There was a uncomfortable looking chair for Kim Dokja to sit in infront. 

"Please sit down." The man said with a plastered smile. 

"Alright start the cameras." the man said to the cameraman. 

He sat with his hands rested neatly on his lap as he waited for the questions. "Thank you for joining us today, I trust that you have been doing well?" the interviewer said shaking Kim Dokjas hand. 

"I'm Nicholas by the way." he said finding his way back to his seat. 

"Pleasure." Kim Dokja responded with a small nod. 

"Well lets start, are you proud of your most recent concert?" he asked. 

"It was a big milestone for me, and I'm extremely thankful for the people who came to listen  my performance, also the ones who streamed it online." Kim Dokja replied with a cheerful tone.

 Nicholas pushed up his glasses "What are you feeling about being nominated for #1 upcoming artist?"

 Kim Dokja thought for a while, it honestly felt fake just a year ago he was struggling to even pay for his dinner. "Well I don't think I can even put it into words, I'm beyond happy for even being nominated." Kim Dokja said in a soft tone modestly. 

Nicholas had a clever smile as he cleared his throat "Is there anyone you have admired recently?" 

Kim Dokja thought back to Yoo Joonghyuk. "Well theres a streamer I've been watching a lot recently but I won't reveal his name." Kim Dokja said with a playful grin. 

"Could we get a hint?" The man asked.

 "Hm well the streamers remind me of a..rock?" Kim Dokja tapping his finger against the chair. "A rock huh." Nicholas shook his head. 

"Oh well, I'll leave it up to the audience to guess who you're talking about." 

 The rest of the interview passed quickly. "Thank you for your time, I wish you luck." Nicholas said once the interview ended shaking Kim Dokjas hand once again. 

"The pleasure was mine." Kim Dokja sat up from his chair stretching. 

Kim Dokja grabbed his phone and left the room. Han Sooyoung was sitting slouched in the lobby her legs crossed as she scrolled on her phone. 

"Ah you're done." She said as she looked up. 

"It was longer than I thought but pretty simple." Kim Dokja sighed as he and Han Sooyoung walked towards the car. 

"You know the youtuber that you were telling me about this morning?" Han Sooyoung got into the front seat, Kim Dokja sitting across from her. 

"Yeah of course." Kim Dokja perked up with intrigue. 

"Well it seems like he noticed you." Han Sooyoung said showing Kim Dokja a article on her phone. Kim Dokja smiled "I know." he said happily.