Collab Day

Welcome back! My bday was yesterday and it turns out that I can't iceskate for the life of me 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Kim Dokja 

The idol gripped Han Sooyoungs shoulder tightly shaking her lightly. 

"Well what did he say?" he asked nervousness mixed  in his voice.

Han Sooyoung smirked and showed her emails, Kim Dokja swiftly grabbed the phone reading through the emails. "You're lucky you have such a great manager." Han Sooyoung said with a toothy grin. Kim Dokja nodded, he bit his inner cheek. 

"I'm nervous.." 

Han Sooyoungs eyebrow raised in disbelief "Kim Dokja you do know you're like the most popular idol ever?" 

she questioned. Kim Dokja shook his head, 

"But YooJoonghyuk is super famous to and he's cool!" Kim Dokja argued back. Han Sooyoung sighed 

"I'm sure everything will go fine." she reassured putting a hand on his shoulder. Kim Dokja offered a disbelieving smile as he slouched back into his seat. 

"You know..I wen't to the connivence store last night."

Han Sooyoung didn't look up from her phone "Mhm."

"I think I met Yoo Joonghyuk there." his voice tender. 

Han Sooyoung perked up "Did you say hi?" she asked. 

Kim Dokjas face reddened, "No, I ran away." he said quietly. Han Sooyoung eyebrows furrowed "Are you serious?" 

Kim Dokja let out a pitiful sigh "I hope he didn't know it was me, I stared at him!" Kim Dokja threw his arm over his eyes.

"He was nice looking.." he thought, and quickly pushed the thought to back of his mind. Han Sooyoung felt a mixture of amusement and annoyance "We're you wearing your mask and hat?"

"Yeah I was." 

"Then you should be fine." Han Sooyoung replied turning back to her phone. 

"Kim Dokja time for your photoshoot!" a man said coming from a open door. 

Kim Dokja stood up his mind still heavy with anticipation. "Bye." Han Sooyoung said flatly as she continued to scroll through her phone. 

Kim Dokja narrowed his eyes "Best manager." he said in a sarcastic tone, quickly walking towards the studio to avoid Han Sooyoungs response. 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

The days passed by painfully slow, his streams were doing well like always but his mind always wandered back to the awaited collab. It was now late afternoon and he had nothing to do. News about has already gotten published by several big time articles. He clicked on his phone and scrolled through the new articles.

"Popular Idol Kim Dokja and Streamer Yoo Joonghyuk Collab!?"

Yoo Joonghyuk felt a pit in his stomach as he read through it. He never really felt nervous or cared what people thought about him but it was a unsual case with this person he never even met. 

"What if he doesn't want to do this." he thought his face growing hardened as he thought about it.

 His doorbell rung snapping him out of his thoughts. Yoo Joonghyuk opened up his door to a young girl wearing a large smile. 

"Yoo Joonghyuk!" she said excitedly her face peeking up from the bags she was holding. 

Yoo Joonghyuk sighed as he opened the door wider. 

"Lee Jihye, what brings you here today." he asked stoically.

 Lee Jihye smile turned serious "I heard you are having a collab with Kim Dokja." her eyes shining. 

"Yes, I am." he responded. 

Lee Jihye placed down the bags which were full of groceries. "I'm like the biggest fan of Kim Dokja!" she said her voice filled with excitment. 

"When you meet him can you please tell him to sign this?" she handed a messily decorated picture of..Kim Dokja? 

Yoo Joonghyuk eyebrows raised "Why do you have a photo of him, and decorated?" he asked staring at Lee Jihye. 

"Don't give me that look, its normal for fans trust me." she said pushing the photo towards the man. 

He tenderly took it. "But why?" he asked. 

Lee Jihye shrugged. "Can you do it?" she pleaded. 

Yoo Joonghyuk sighed inwardly. "Sounds like a hassel." Lee Jihye eyes saddend 

"Please you have no idea how hard it is to even meet him!" She clasped her hands together. 

Yoo Joonghyuk grimaced "Fine." 

Lee Jihye jumped up shaking the streamers hand aggressively "Thank you sooo much, when you meet him you have to tell me everything!" Lee Jihye beamed. 

Satisfied with her work she started unbagging the groceries. 

"You know you should start taking care of yourself better." Yoo Joonghyuk sat down. 

"I take care of myself just fine." 

They both knew that was a lie but Lee Jihye smiled. "Well maybe you need someone to take care of you." she said with a teasing tone. 

Yoo Joonghyuk resisted the urge to leave. "No." he said simply his hands crossed. Lee Jihye rolled her eyes, 

"Well I need to go meet my friends, remember to get the picture signed!" she yelled as she left Yoo Joonghyuks house. 

Yoo Joonghyuk picked up the photo decorated in useless things. The photo showed Kim Dokjas face covered in colorful bandaids. He wore a white coat and black shirt as his eyes seemed to be looking to side. 

Yoo Joonghyuk flushed as he placed down the card. "How idiotic." he thought. He turned to his calendar and the pit returned. 

"1 more day." he thought chewing on his lip. "I need to stop thinking about this." Yoo Joonghyuk walked back to his studio where he streamed and turned on his computer. 

"I guess I'll do a quick stream today." he thought as he turned on his monitor. He watched the number of viewers multiply and the chats started coming in. After he got a good amount of viewers he opened up a adventure game which he had been playing a lot recently. The first donation popped up. 

5.00 Uyutui

Is it true that you're doing a collab with Kim Dokja!!?

"Well looks like I still have to deal with it." he thought. "Yes I am." he replied returning back to his game, he watched the chat flood with excitment from his viewers. 

3.00 Kiopi

Are you excited? By the way I love ur streams!

Yoo Joonghyuk paused for a second. "I don't hate it." he said unsure. Normally for any other person this would be a bad remark but Yoo Joonghyuk had a reputation for having a negative view on most things. 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Sorry if this seemed a bit rushed but I hope you enjoyed! Please stay updated :D