Model

Guess whos backkk! Sorry to anyone who was waiting for an update but here it is :D

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Yoo Joonghyuk soothed himself and he focused his eyes infront of him. The photographer grinned as she put the camera to her eye snapping a photo. 

"Amazing!" she gushed.

 "Stay still I need to take some more." She continued to take photos from different angles. 

"You guys did great!" 

Yoo Joonghyuk felt his stomach settle as the shoot came to the end. Kim Dokja stood up facing Yoo Joonghyuk 

"Not to bad?" he asked. 

Yoo Joonghyuk felt his heart flutter as the man looked up at him. He cleared his throat "It was fine." he responded. 

Kim Dokja smiled fondly "My first photo shoot was a disaster, I was a mess." he said wistfully. 

"You seem like you've been doing this you're whole life." Yoo Joonghyuk said. 

Kim Dokja chuckled "I'm glad you think so." 

The pair made their way from the set and were greeted by Han Sooyoung. She looked up from her phone 

"Good job you two, the photos should be out in about 2 days." 

Kim Dokja nodded and turned to Yoo Joonghyuk 

"I think we have some time before the interview wanna grab some food?" 

Yoo Joonghyuk nodded in agreement the thought of food appeased to him. 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"We're finally here!" Han Sooyoung puffed as she opened the door to a cafe. 

Kim Dokja hid his face behind a mask and a blue baseball hat as they entered. They sat down at a table next to the window, a girl approached them quietly as she gaped at the trio her eyes darting back and forth. 

"Hey uhm are you Kim Dokja?" she asked apprehensively. 

Kim Dokja smiled lightly. "That would be me." 

"I'm such a big fan, can I get a photo?" 

Kim Dokja eyed Yoo Joonghyuk awkwardly as he stood up. 

"Of course." The girl squealed happily and took out her phone snapping a photo. 

"Thank you so so much!" She beamed. 

"No problem, if you're going to post it could you do it after we leave?" he asked tenderly. 

The girl nodded and walked back to her table. Kim Dokja sat back down with a sigh. 

"Sorry about that." 

"Its no big deal." Yoo Joonghyuk said his eyes looked down at the menu.