Studio

Apologies to anyone who was waiting for an updatee, hope you enjoy! I made this chapter longer ^^

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Yoo Joonghyuk eyed the glaring calendar as he pulled on his jacket. Today, he decided to dress decent with a white collared shirt and black pants with a belt. He stared at his reflection in the mirror glaring his eyebags. 

"It's fine nobody will care." Yoo Joonghyuk slipped on some sneakers and walked into the frosty air. 

He ran to his car quickly starting it, gulping down his nervousness he started the engine. The drive to the studio was long but felt as if it lasted a minute. Yoo Joonghyuk nervously patted down his outfit as he stood at the doors of the studio. The building was pretty large with two big doors at the entrance. Before he could even put his hand on the handle a women dressed in a suit opened the door. 

"You must be Yoo Joonghyuk." she extended her hand, Yoo Joonghyuk took it gulping down his anxious feelings. 

"I'm assuming you're Han Sooyoung?" he asked. 

Han Sooyoung nodded "Thanks for coming down here, lets head inside and get you situated." she gestured for Yoo Joonghyuk to follow her into the office. The interior was clean and shiny, employees glanced up at the pair as they walked. They finally made their way to a empty office room with a large table. 

Han Sooyoung cleared her throat and pushed her hair behind her ear. "We talked about what we were going to do but I would like to clarify." Han Sooyoung sat down and Yoo Joonghyuk followed. 

"Today we hope for you to basically shadow Kim Dokja and particapate in his activties." 

Yoo Joonghyuk nodded 

"Today he's doing a modeling job and also film a small video with you" she explained.

 "A video?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked. 

"Yes, just a interview are you comfortable with that?" 

Yoo Joonghyuk wasn't great at interviews. 

"I suppose." he said tentatively. 

Han Sooyoung smiled at him satisfied. "Kim Dokja should be coming in soon." her voice was mixed with annoyance. "He's probably running late." she explained. 

Yoo Joonghyuk tugged at his collar suddenly nervous again. The door opened loudly and the idol rushed in. He was wearing a white large sweatshirt and black pants. Yoo Joonghyuk eyes widened at the unexpected matching cloth. 

"We're both wearing basically the same thing!" Yoo Joonghyuk breathed in sharply as Kim Dokja closed the door behind him. His hair was slightly messy but it looked good. 

His eyes were large and bright as he flashed Yoo Joonghyuk a warm smile. 

"He's more pretty in person." Yoo Joonghyuk blushed, 

"Last time I saw him, I didn't get a good look at his face." 

"Nice to meet you I'm Kim Dokja!" the idol shook Yoo Joonghyuks hand. 

"Oh well you probaly already know that." Kim Dokja blinked as his hand lingered on Yoo Joonghyuks. 

"Sorry for being late, some manager was holding me up." he said apologetically as he sat across from Yoo Joonghyuk. 

"It's ok we didn't wait long." Yoo Joonghyuk assured masking his nervousness. 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝