CHAPTER 3

Both of them lost in each other eyes forgetting about the surrounding...

Their trance was broken by announcement.. she jerked her hand away from him & tucked her hair behind her ears...

He looking at her without blinking.. she looked soo.. cute like a scared kitten.. he was mesmerized by her .. a tiny spark flickered in his heart seeing her...

His heart beating like a drum that will jump out anytime from his chest... he couldn't breathe he felt suffocating because of her mild coconut fragrance... He wanted more...

He can clearly see her avoiding his gaze but he is not going to back out from her..

He tried to speak to her but words stuck in his throat when he saw her eyes...

Ram mv: dei romantic king ... Idhenna da unakku vandha sothana .. Yaara iva ithana naal enga da irundha? Don't Miss this opportunity come on you can..

He took deep breath and released & turned towards her & opened his mouth but nothing came out...

Ram mv: ayyo enna pesaradhunnu theriyalaye.. ippo Naa enna pandradhu... Illa .. Ram no back out unnala mudiyum.. let's try .. may she is the one you are looking for..

When he turned towards her again to speak but she put air pods in her ears and closed her eyes..

He huffed and leaned on his seat & looking at her time'to time.. he took his phone to put song for time'pass... But stopped Heard a soft humming...

He turned towards her & saw she's humming...  Only these lyrics hit his mind when he seeing her,

கம்பன் சொல்ல வந்து
ஆனால் கூச்சங்கொண்டு
எழுதா ஓர் உவமை நீ..

Her voice is really soothing so he flipped opened camera and started to record her ..

Ram mv: wow.. what a voice...

Suddenly a tear left from her eyes... she opened her eyes and Ram noticed it so stopped recording..

Silence filled between them sometime..  suddenly she shifted herself close to ram & leaned on his side.. making him confused..

He looked at her other side.. there is man sitting beside her .. actually ram near window Sita is in middle & one another man on beside Sita...

Ram frowned seeing that man leaning towards Sita & pretending to sleep...
Ram tapped her shoulder.. Sita turned towards him and looked at him with wide eyes..

Both of their face was so close..  his breath stuck again.. their trance was broken by Sita who is jerked because another man practically leaning on her side fully...

Ram pushed that man's head away & signalled her to switch seat with him.. with a little hesitant she switched seat with him without any choice.. Ram sat in her seat that man leaned towards ram thinking it's Sita..

That man put his hands around ram thinking it's Sita & snuggled closer.. Ram patted that man's cheek.. Sita looking at them with wide eyes  and stifled her laughter..

Ram winked at her and signalled her to be quite.. that man whispered without opening his eyes...

That man: you know you are so beautiful unlike other makeup girl's.. you are natural beauty..

Ram: really.. niraya apdidha sollvaanga.. but I am not beautiful but handsome..

That man opened his eyes and looked at ram with wide eyes.. ram glared at him..

Ram: enna sir... Bayandhutingala? Ipo dhaan azhaga irukka adhu idhunnu solitu irundhinga?

That man: ah...adhu..

Ram:enna vaartha varalaya.? Excuse me..

Ram called air hostess.. they rushed towards him...

Air hostess: yes sir any problem?

Ram: yes.. look this man is trying to court me despite of seeing my wife beside..

pointing at sita who is closed her mouth in shock and again trying to control her laughter in his next sentence..

Ram: please tell this man not to harass me .. I am not that kind of guy as you can see... (Pointing at Sita)

Air hostess shifted uncomfortably... That man Looked like seeing ghost for first time...

That man: he's lying am not..

Ram:  I have eyewitness... Ask her if you want...

Ram pointed sita who Nodded her head as yes...

Air hostess: am sorry sir for the inconvince.. we will change him with another seat. .

With that they changed the seat of that man with an old lady... Sita looked at ram with an unknown expression...

Sita: thank you...

Ram: mch..  idhukkelaam edhukku thank you.. edho ennala mudinja oru samooga sevai...

Sita: appo oorla irukka ella ponnungalayum ipdi dha kaapathuvingala?

Ram: nah.. this method exclusively only for you..  avana adichu moonjiya kolapiruppa.. but you already looked scared so I just embrassed him...

Sita: must say it's really a peculiar way to save someone...

Ram: thank you...

Did a dramatic expression bow making her laugh at him....

Sita: but seriously thank you..

Ram: anytime..

Sita took a Book from her bag and started to read..  he looked at the title of the book, "The untold story of sita"..

He raised his eyebrows.. he patiently waited for sometime to her notice him ..  but she immersed in book...
So he grabbed it from her hands...

Sita looked at him with raised eyebrows,

Ram; innu evlo neram dha indha book ah padichutu irukka pora.. come on.. we are going to travel almost one day together.. let's introduce ourselves . You might be already know me so..

Sita: theriyadhu..

Ram looked at her with wide eyes,

Ram: ippo nee enna sonna?

Sita: Naa ungala paathathu illa..

Ram : appo nee en movie edhuvum paathathu illa ya?

Sita: oh neenga actor ah?

Ram: kilinjudhu Krishnagiri...

Sita: sorry enakku theriyadhu..

Ram: it's okay...  I am really happy to introduce myself.. I am ram .. ram Kumar...

He gave his hands towards her.. she looked at his hand and him sometime and gave her hand and said,

Sita: I am Sita ..  Sita mahalakshmi.. 

This is the starting of new beginning of a love tale...

Continued.....

How is today's chapter?