CHAPTER 4

Ram: mmm.. aama enna vishayam ah Canada poringa?

Seetha: work related plus vacation.. neenga?

Ram: naanum work related dhaan oru movie shooting... 6 months Anga dha deyra...

Seetha: oh.. appo unga crew members laam enga?

Ram: ellarum vip section la irukanga..

Seetha: neenga Mattu appo Inga enna pandringa?

Ram explained what had happened..

Ram: Anga utkaandhrundha Naa ivlo relaxed ah irundhurukka mudiyadhu... Kiren ta irundhu thappuchu polachu odi vandhurukka . Yabba...

He clutched his chest in one hand & swiped his no Existing sweat in another hand dramatically making seetha giggle at him...

Ram: neenga siricha romba alaga irukinga...

Making her stopped laughing and smiled at him little...

Ram: sari canada la enga stay Panna poringa? Yen kekuranna if you don't mind ennoda friend veetla dhaan naathanga pora.. so...

Seetha: naanum en friend veetla dha thanga poran..  she is irritating but sweet...

Ram: that's nice... Ahm... Movie pakalama?

Seetha: ahmmm...

Ram: bore adikkudhu adhaan ketta .. innum nama kittathatta 20 hours travel pannanum..

Seetha: ok...

Ram: which movie?

Seetha: i have no idea about movies so .. neenga select panunga...

Ram: ah.. how about the great Indian kitchen?

Seetha shrugged and said okay... Not knowing about movies base...  At first both of them watching the movie kneely but seetha started to shiver after sometime...

Some of the scenes reminded her about her abuse... Like they locked the heroine in room during periods.. husband and wife's intimate scenes...

Her ex husband is always degraded her about her weight, colour etc.. she started to remember everything during watching the film...

Ram noticed the changes in seetha ..  her eyes reflecting an intense fear and her hands were shivering badly...

He stopped the movie & turned towards her..

Ram: seethu.. seethu...

But she didn't respond but looking at one place like she is in trance... He started to shake her shoulder and shouted her name,

Ram: seetha mahalakshmi...

She came out of trance and looked at ram with tears..  seeing tears in her made him feel something that he couldn't explain...

He noticed that everyone was looking at them..

Ram: sorry guys.. we were just playing.. don't mind us.. please carry on...

He sat in his seat and cupped her face and asked her slowly...

Ram: ennachu maa?

Seetha didn't said anything but hugged him tightly.. he jerked a little at her but hugged  & patted her back in assurance...

Ram: i won't ask what happened to you but if you need shoulder to cry I am here...

Seetha: thank you...

Ram: it's ok.. mmm.. how about another movie?

Seetha looked at him with wide eyes... He smiled and pinched her cheeks...