CHAPTER 6

Sita was walking through busy street and thinking about earlier incident... She used to it...No one can understand what's she's her pain.. World has changed alot from old ways but still this society blaming everything on girls... even it's man's mistake... The society is always blame girls...

If a girl is molested it's her mistake..

If a girl speak her mind and socialize with people... She is characterless...

If a boy threw threw acid on her it's her mistake for not accepting him...

If a boy killed a girl because she didn't accept his love it's her mistake for not accepting him...

If her husband slapped or beaten her..  it's her mistake for not making him satisfied...

Even if an animal ra*pd her.. it's her mistake...

It's always a girl's mistake... A complete family is a responsibility of both gender..  A true man will stood by his girl whatever happens in life...

Most of the people in this world is selfish... It's the bitter truth even if people didn't accept it... People may sympathetic towards her when came to know about her abuse but when it's came to the stage of take care they always backed away except Jessy...  Jessy always stood by her in all hard times... Even she hitted her ex husband velu with chappal in court infront of judge... She felt blessed to have a friend a like her...

Even now she is fighting with her brother for her... Sometimes seetha feeling like she's taking advantage of Jessy...

Her eyes landed on a phone Booth she went to the Booth and called someone... She patiently waiting for a one person in her life who supported her in all ways and main reason to get divorced her ex husband's brother, vinay... The only human in their family....

"Hello...may I know who's this?"

Sita: vinay?

Vinay: Sita?

Sita: naandha da...

Vinay: epdi irukinga? Enga irukinga ungala pakka vandha aana unga veedu poottti irundhuchu...

Sita: Naa ippo India la illa da...

Vinay: dhideernu yen anni ? Sollala?

Sita: it's all sudden adhaan solla mudiyala .. unakku exams mudinja?

Vinay: ah anni... Sooperah ah eluthirukku ...

Sita: good... Nee nalla mark edu nee kettadha vaangi thariva...

Vinay: enna kettalum tharuvingala?

Sita: yeah ..

Vinay: appo enna unga kooda kootitu poiringala? Unga thambi ah Naa unga koodavey irundhukura...

Sita: vinay ..

Vinay: enakku Avanga kooda iruka pidikkala anni... Anga irundhavey ... Avanga ungala panna koduma dha niyabagam varuthu...

Sita: few months da... Unakku 18 complete aanonayum...

Vinay: I am waiting..

Sita: good.   Nalla padi exam eluthu..  nee dha first varanum. 

Vinay ; kandippa anni...

Sita: ok... Naa settle aagitu number vaangitu koopda ...

Vinay: ok anni.....

Sita: ok bye. 

When she came out of phone Booth.   Suddenly her eyes landed on a Indian cuisine restaurant having vacancy board...

Sita mv: oh... Ok .. now it's time for job hunting...

She went inside the restaurant and asked a waiter about the vacancy... he directed her to their manager room...  She sat in the room and waiting for him...

______..

Ram was on cloud nine... He felt like he found the girl whom he's searching for long time...

He took the selfie which he took when sita sleeping on his shoulder during flight travel.  Her face was huddied

He posted in insta status with caption of say,

"FOUND MY ANGEL UNEXPECTED..."

likes and comments started to pile in his chats..  he got refreshed and at the same time Kiran came to his room and dragged her from his room to restaurant near by their staying...

_____

Kumar: Jessy listen...

Jessy: no need...

Kumar: illa Jessy Naa ..

Jessy; you don't have to explain me...  I should have know but....

Kumar: namma prachanaya apram paathukkalam mudhalla Sita ..

Jessy: avala Naa paathukkura but Enakku oru help Mattu pandriya?

Kumar: sollu ma

Jessy: konja naalaikku un friend veetla stay panikko.... Naa vera apartment paathutu solra apram nee Inga vaa naanga apartment ku poirom...

Kumar: Jessy naa...

Jessy: please... Don't hurt her anymore... It's my humble request... and please before I beat you...

Kumar: ok...

With that he left from there... Jessy took her coat and went outside to search for sita ...

______

Ram and Kiren sitting in restaurant... She was talking non stop about their movies together... But his mind only filled with seetha and her small smile..

It's been only 3 hours but he already missing her like hell..  he longed to see her face and kissed her forehead and say, that he will be with her no matter what happens or happened...

He doesn't want to know about her past because past is past no one can change that...

He wants to live in present with her... Seeing him spaced out Kiren smacked his hands..

Kiren. : Hey Ram ennachi.  

He looked at her with are you serious look...

ram: ugh.... onnula.. 

He clutched his hair and groaned in irritation...

Kiran: ennachu raam?

Ram: nothing ah.. oru call pannanum romba important marandhuta..  ipo vandhara...

He rushed outside the restaurant & sighed in relief...

Ram mv: god .. yerkanavey na en seethu enga irukannu theriyama theditu irukka idhula.iva vera noi nointu...

Suddenly someone Hugged him from behind making him stiffed a little.. he turned around to see it's seetha...

There is a little blood near her mouth and finger print on her cheeks....

Raam : seetha.. ennachu?

Seetha pointed at someone....

Continued..

Don't forget to comment and vote

- your lovely innocent authorey 😇