CHAPTER 5

(hi guys,

This is second update today... Read previous chapter before coming here...)

Seetha looked around and saw Jessy who is waving at seetha like a chimpanzee....

Jessy: I am here...see .... Baby ... My seethu kutty...

Jessy

Jessy ran towards seetha and jumped on her & Hugged her tightly ...

Jessy: finally it's time... We are going to have so much fun.. oh ..hooo..

Seetha noticed everyone looking at them confusedly... But Jessy was blabbering without any care... Seetha closed her mouth and signalled her to look at the people around them...

Seetha: kaththa di ...  Ellarum nammalaye paakuranuga...

Jessy smiled at everyone sheepishly and hugged seetha's arms ...

Jeesy: I am so .... Happy to see you again...

Seetha : me too... Polaama?

Jessy: ah... Polaam... Velila en Annanah kootitu vandhurukka...

She winked at seetha who rolled her eyes... they took luggage went outside to see a tall man standing there and speaking in phone.. his back is facing seetha...

That man: ah... Ok. Um.. therinjavangala koopdrakaga airport vandhuruka... Ah.. ok bye...

Jessy: dei Kumar uh ..... Un aal vandhutada...

 Un aal vandhutada

Kumar...

He rolled his eyes at his sister and gave small smile to seetha... She nodded her head at him...

Kumar: polaam time aachu en friend vandhurukaan pakka ponum...

Jessy: Ada paavi un aal vandhurukk... Nee un iththu pona friend ah pakka ponumdra? Kadaisi varaikkum nee single ah dha saava pora....

Kumar: Jessy (sternly) polaam...

He Glared at Jessy which is noticed by seetha but she didn't mind it... All the way Jessy was blabbering about how seetha & Kumar going to fell in love and going to marry soon and she's going to be aunty...

Seetha felt awkward but Jessy didn't Stop her blabbering... Seetha also noticed that Kumar started to get angry on jessy's blabberings...

When they reached home Kumar just went inside without spoke anything which made seetha much awkward...

Seetha: Jessy konjam neram summa iru.. I think your brother is getting angry...

Jessy: is it? No may be he's shy to talk to you....

Seetha rolled her eyes knowing that her friend won't change & went inside the room...

Jessy & seetha going to share the room... Seetha was unpacking everything & Jessy was helping her...

Seetha: Jessy please stop...

Jessy: what?

Seetha: your brother is not interested in me as well as me too...

Jessy: but... He is not like other men..

Seetha: all men's are same Jessy.. 

Suddenly her mind drifted towards ram and said,

Seetha: may be not all but still most of the men are same... They don't like damaged or used properties...

Jessy: my brother is not like that...

Seetha: go and speak with him alone and you will know the truth..  am going out...

Jessy: ippodhana vandha.. konja neram iru Naa poi avanayum kootitu vara. ..

Seetha: I need some time alone and speak with your brother godsake before conclude anything...

Jessy: fine.. i will make him tell you that he is in love with you...

With that Jessy skipped away from there making seetha rolled her eyes and continued to unpack...

After that she took shower , when she is drying she looked at herself in mirror... Her body has marks of being abused... She turned around and looked at the mirror and saw two knife marks, a tear left from her eyes..  never in her dreams she thought her life change like this...

Seetha mv: will actually anyone want me after seeing all this marks?

She shook her head and changed into comfy clothes which is covered her whole body and came outside to inform that Jessy she is going out but she heard arguing sound from Kumar's room..

She went towards the room and heard,

Kumar: for f***** sake am not interested in her Jessy... She is . ... Not my cup of tea...

Jessy: why?

Kumar: ok... Let me tell you something think practically Jessy.. she is already married & divorced & she's abused too.. I do pity for her but... I can't give her another life... Naa avlo nallavanlaam illa Jessy... Ennanla avaloda past ah full ah marandhutu Ava kooda oru life ah lead panna mudiyum ah nu nee ketina .. i can't...

Jessy looked at his brother in disbelief,

Jessy: she is right..

Kumar: what? What are you talking about?

Jessy: she told me almost all men are same but I thought you were different...

Kumar: Jessy it's not like that maa.. i...

Jessy: shut up ... Thank God...

Kumar: what did I do Jessy... You were the one forcing me... I didn't even told you that I am intrested in her ..

Jessy: what did you told me when i told you about seetha?

Kumar: yes i told you that she needs someone that give her new life... She looks so innocent if I were her husband I would have cherished her.   but that's not me...

Jessy: i understand that now ..  you are a ...

Before Jessy say anything they heard throat clearing sound.. both of them turned around to see seetha was standing there...

Kumar: seeth...

Seetha: ahmm.. Jessy... I am going out for sometime... Adha solla vandha .. bye...

Jessy: ippodhana vandha? Konja rest edu ..Eve namma Rendu perum polaam..

Seetha: illa actually I feel... Mmm... Suffocating... I.. hope you understand...

She looked down avoiding Kumar's intense gaze on her and took deep breath to control her tears...

Seetha: Please...

Jessy nodded her head and Seetha went from there wiping her tears...

Kumar: am sorry jes ... I didn't meant to hurt her...

Jessy: but you already did...

Kumar: let me talk to her...

Jessy: no thanks... She is my friend... I can take care of her... Mudinja Rishi veetla poi stay paniko.. for sometime..  illa... You know me right?

Kumar sighed seeing retreating figure of Jessy...

Continued....