Characters 🌠

Vivaan Rathore
Young , handsome , dashing , arrogant , rude are some words which can describe him. He loves his family lot . Elder son of Rathores.

Shanaya Vivaan Rathore
Elder daughter in law of the Rathores , Caring , lovely ,pretty , simple and perfect example of beauty with brain.

Randheer Rathore
Second child of the Rathores , Ignorant ,confusing ,handsome ,hot are the words which describe him .

Saanvi Randheer Rathore
A business woman by profession , smart , independent , introvert , caring are the words which describe him.

Advik Rathore
Playboy , naughty , hot , sexy are the words which describe him . He is the 3rd child of the Rathores . He is a real destroyer .

Peehu Advik Rathore
An independent woman with buisness mindset. Can't control her mouth. Hot , extrovert , playful are the words which describe her.

Sidharth Rathore
Loves his wife a lot . Youngest son of the Rathores . Hot , romantic , lovely are the words which describe him .

Kiara Sidharth Rathore
Youngest daughter in law , flirty , extrovert , romantic are the words which describe her .

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Hey lovlies , hope this story seems interesting . This is my first time writing stories and you might find lots of errors , i will edit the story once i complete it , I'll also be adding the pics of the characters and the other side characters soon....see ya

I am going to be a fun author and story is gonna be so interesting hope you show some love .