Chapter 8

As soon as Vivaan and Shanaya reached , Kamla devi pulled Shanaya into a tight hug , she spoke in a worried tone " Beta , do you know how worried I was ? Without you I was not at peace " , " Dadi , look I am completely fine now , don't worry " Meanwhile Vivaan went straight inside Yamini's room and he found Yamini lost somewhere , he cleared his throat , drawing Yamini's attention. Yamini's face became dull , she was pale and her face had a frightened look , she was clearly hiding something. Vivaan sat on the bed and told her " Yamini , I'm going to ask you something important and you have to speak the truth if not then you know the consequences very well". Yamini gulped after hearing him , she was frightened due to the tone Vivaan was speaking in , he used this tone when he is damn serious. Vivaan was staring at her as if he could read her soul . Within a second she took Vivaan into a tight hug and broke down. Vivaan hugged her back in order to provide comfort . Yamini spoke up " B-bhaiya b-bhabhi has no f-fault, It was T-tejasvi who blamed b-bhabhi and acted like a v-v-victim ." With a stuttering tone yamini narrated the whole story to Vivaan . She pulled out of the hug and saw Vivaan fuming in anger . Vivaan left the room and closed the door with a thud. He went to Tejasvi's room and grabbed her hand , Tejasvi gave him an astonished look ,he started to drag her by force , Tejasvi started to yell " VIVAAN LEAVE ME , IT HURTS , WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?" Vivaan brought her in front of everyone and threw her on the floor , Sania , Karishma and Kamla were shocked , the other family members also reached at the scene and Vivaan yelled at Tejasvi saying that " TEJASVI FUCKING NARRATE THE REAL STORY IN THE KITCHEN " , Yamini also came with teary eyes , Tejasvi looked down , Vivaan yelled again " FUCKING SPEAK UP !" Tejasvi remained still , " So you have made up your mind , you won't speak right ? , Yamini tell everyone about the real incident " Yamini looked down and started to speak up , she narrated each and every detail.  Tejasvi was now crying , Sania came and gave a huge slap on her face and spoke up " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER , TELL ME WHERE DID I LACK IN YOUR UPBRINGING , TELL ME " Sania said while shaking Tejasvi aggresively , " Chachi you leave her , I will give her a taste of her own medicine , TEJASVI GO AND SAY SORRY TO SHANAYA " Tejasvi was still , lowering her head in front of anyone would hurt her ego. Vivaan yelled again " FUCKING GO " , Tejasvi stood infront of Shanaya and placed her hand on her ears and said " Sorry bhabhi " , " Say it like you mean it " said Vivaan ," sorry bhabhi , I w-will never do anything like that p-please f-forgive me " without thinking a second , Shanaya engulfed Tejasvi into a hug and spoke up " Tejasvi don't say sorry , you are just like my little sister and if Chotti behen makes a mistake , her elder sister can never remain angry at her". Vivaan out of no where held Shanaya's held and took her to the room leaving the rest of the family behind. Everyone left for there respective rooms.

________________________________________

Saanvi x Randheeer

Saanvi was sitting in her cabin ,she was working with some important files. It was going to be lunchtime soon. She decided to go to Randheer so that they could have lunch together today. She knocked on the door and got no response from his side she barged inside the room " Oh God can't you see I am bu-" he turned his chair towards the door and he saw Saanvi on the door. " What do you want?" he spoke with a cold poker face , Saanvi rolled her eyes and said " I was thinking maybe we could have lunch together and hang out for sometime , I have to clear some misunderstandings between us " , " What misunderstandings ? " , " If you remember you called me a slut- " she was cut off by Randheer " I am not free you see- " ," Don't you dare cut me off and also I have something to share." Randheer thought that this can be something important so he told her " fine at La Rose sharp 2:45 pm " , " Ahhh fine " she rolled her eyes and exited the cabin. "The nerve of this woman to roll eyes at me " he muttered to himself.

At Lunch

"Okay so what do you want ???" ," umm as I told you , we need to discuss what happened that day ", "hmm speak" , "Randheer I know you called me slut and other stuff in rage , I am not that angry at you for that but I trust you so I want to open my past in front of you and one day maybe you could also trust me and open up yours , actually Randheer -----------this was how my past was , I lost my parents twice , first my biological ones and then my other parents." She narrated him the whole story. He kept silent and listened to her . He got up from his seat , Saanvi also got up , Randheer engulfed her into a hug , Saanvi hugged him back. "I know you went through a lot , you are strong , I know you are."