Chapter 6

Vivaan and Shanaya

The day was going pretty normal for both of them , but Shanaya was pretty nervous because they were going to have sex at night.

At night :-

After Dinner Shanaya got ready.

As she entered the room from washroom , she saw Vivaan sitting on the couch , she quitely lowered her head and went towards him, she stood in front of him

As she entered the room from washroom , she saw Vivaan sitting on the couch , she quitely lowered her head and went towards him, she stood in front of him. He lifted his gaze from phone and saw her , he told her "Sit here" , she sat next to him , he lifted her chin with his finger , she looked at him , with nervous eyes, he said "What happened ?" , " Uhh..I'm nervous", "well don't be because I'll try to be gentle , trust me." he slowly leaned towards her neck and sucked it , leaving dark purple hickeys , Shanaya was trying hard to control her moans.
He went to the chest area and this time she left out a soft moan ,soon thier lips met for the very first time they shared a passionate kiss , they kissed for almost 5 minutes , he carried her to the bed in bridal style and gently placed her on the bed , he turned off the lights , Shanaya unbottoned his shirt and vivaan removed her clothes , Vivaan left small , gentle  kisses on her back , he gently entered his length and tears left Shanaya's eyes , " Ahhhh....please be gentle , it's my first time " , soon it was Shanaya's first orgasm , she screamed lightly " Ahhhh " , it was a bit painful but now she was kind of enjoying , it was currently 2 am it was Shanaya's 4th orgasm , Vivaan hated to admit it , but he was also enjoying . Shanaya was so tired , she slowly spoke " s-stop " , Vivaan stopped and both of them slept peacefully , Shanaya and Vivaan were cuddling , Shanaya knew that it was not out of love , but ,he was doing it for the family.

_______________________________________

Advik and Peehu

Peehu was sitting in the meeting room , attending an important meeting suddenly her secretary came and whispered near her ear saying that " Ma'am Advik sir called me to let you know , that you have to go for lunch with him at La Rose at sharp 2:30pm " , Peehu smiled internally and as soon as the meeting was over, she drove straight to the place and there she saw a private table for them where Advik was sitting and using his phone , he slowly lifted his gaze from the phone and saw his beauty standing there " Ab pohnch hi gayi hai ap to bethengi nahi , humare handsome face ko hi dekhte rahegi ". " I was definately not staring at your handsome face - " as she realized what she said she mentally face palmed herself , Advik smirked and spoke " So you do think that I'm handsome?" , " Yes........AHHH NO NO , I DON'T" , both of them were sitting at thier respective seats , Peehu ordered herself , A diet coke and a salad , and Advik ordered himself some Alfredo pasta , both of them were chatting related to buisness until thier orders arrived , they both started to have thier meals suddenly Advik offered " Would you like to taste mine ??" peehu was hesitant at first , but Advik slowly placed the fork in front of her, she hesitantly took the food in her mouth and left a joyfull moan . " It's too good , but i'm on a diet otherwise I would've stolen your plate " , Peehu offered him the food now and he took it in his mouth and he said " Well enjoy those green vegies now , and i'll enjoy my pasta " , did i mention that they both ate from each others forks.
Advik spoke " we should come here for lunch frequently " " Agreed " replied Peehu.

_______________________________________

Saanvi's past :-

Saanvi was an orphan , she used to live in an orphanage because her parents died in a car crash , she was adopted by a rich family later . They loved her so much , so did Saanvi . One day Saanvi was coming from a college party, it was a little dark as it was 8pm at night and the area through which she was coming was deserted , she stopped driving her car when she saw a man lying on the road , she went to him and saw that he was alive , suddenly few men came out from the bushes , Saanvi started to move away from them , suddenly one of them held her hands , she was trying hard to free herself , the man who was earlier unconsious , got up and started to move towards her, " you should not be so kind baby girl " , Saanvi was crying hard , suddenly one of them man ran his finger through her lips , she was now trembling , she decided that before they could do anything , she should fight them a run , she kicked the man's balls , she bit a man's hand she punched the others and ran from there , she was crying so hard , she was trying hard to reach her car , but one of them man caught her by her hair, she tried hard to free herself from his grip , the man started to touch her innapropriately , saanvi was having hard time breathing , She kicked the man and sat in her car , with trembling hands , she drove the car straight to home . As soon as she reached her mother's eyes widened seeing her condition , Saanvi started to cry , and told them the whole story , suddenly her father spoke " IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT , BECAUSE OF YOU OUR REPUTATION WILL BE STAINED , YOU WERE DRESSED LIKE A FUCKING SLUT , YOU BITCH , I AM GOING TO THROW YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE , JUST YOU WAIT". She never expected such behaviour from her parents , few days later , her dad got her a nice appartment and told her that he will pay for everything but they didn't want to see her face , Saanvi moved into the appartment , her mental health was not got , she would get nightmares related to the incident and how her mom and dad hate her , she would cry , she was not able to focus on her studies , from a topper she became an average student. She was the queen of the college earlier . 2 years later she got a job at the Rathode company and she started to work thier , she knew Randheer, because he worked there. He was like her boss. Few months later , her dad called her and told her to wear some traditional and meet them at thier home. She got dressed and came to the house and then her dad said " I had no intention to see your face but we are going to get you married " her eyes widened " How can you do this to me ???" , her dad dragged her harshly to a room and locked it , " HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE ?? , YOU WILL GET MARRIED NO MATTER WHAT " Saanvi cried on her knees after her father left , she thought that she won't be a burden to them anymore , and maybe her husband will treat her nicely and will love her , soon the family came to see her and it was none other than the Rathore family , she was so shocked when she got to know she was marrying Randheer and this is how both of them were tied into an arranged marriage and within time , and with the help of her therapist she became mentally healthy again and tried to forget everything .

_______________________________________

Sid and Kiara

Kiara was getting ready for work , she was a doctor , it was 2 weeks to her marriage so she thought now was the time to go back to work . Sid was a rockstar by proffession , ( i'm getting rockstar's gf kinda vibes now <3 ) he was the number 1 rockstar in Asia.
Kiara was wearing her doctor's coat and then after breakfast she headed for work , she told Sid to drop her .

In car :-

" Sid , I was thinking that we could have dinner today at my mom's place , she requested me to come see her " Sid nodded because he was also free , Kiara said " I will miss you at work so call me whenever you want" with that she gave him a small kiss on forehead and Sid gave her a small kiss on cheek , Sid said " Goodbye , aur mujhe bohot miss karna " with that he drove away , he had a small smile on his lips.

_______________________________________

How was the chapter lovely people ??????

Vinaya ?
Adu ?
Raanvi?
Sidkiara ?

Target for next chapter is 20 votes and 8 comments. I increased the target because tum log bohot jaldi complete kar dete ho . Mujhe padhna bhi hota hai .

Okay bye

Give lot of love and support.