Chapter 1

Vivaan and Shanaya

Sun's rays were falling in a beautiful room which made the people in the room visible clearly , the couple in the room , things between them don't look good as the girl is sleeping on the couch and the boy on the luxurious bed.It was 6 in the morning , a huge noise broke the silence of the room , making the girl or Our SHANAYA , to get up. She saw that it was the alarm which disturbed her sleep.

Randheer and Saanvi

Saanvi was glancing out of the huge window present in thier room . She was preparing herself for the day ahead of her. After sometime , her gaze shifted to her so called husband whose back was facing her . With an internal argument for whether to wake him up or not she decided to wake him up , she went near him and touched his arm in attempt to wake him up , Randheer immediately got up , she knew his reaction would be like that.

Advik and Peehu

Advik was sipping his coffee , while his attention was on his phone. Peehu was sleeping peacefully on the bed , they both shared but with a pillow wall in between , Advik's gaze shifted from the phone to her. He decided to ruin her sleep. So he poured some water in the glass , and was ready to pour the water on her, and............he did it. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!! , tsunami ,tsunami...WTF!!.....AAAAHHHHH...............IT WAS YOU WHO DID IT ????, ARE YOU CRAZY???" said Peehu, shouting loudly. "Crazy for you darling " said Advik with a huge smirk on his face.

Siddharth and Kiara

" Baby , Baby wake up , or we'll be late " Kiara said tapping Sid's cheeks.
"Please naaa it's my first Rasoi "she again said , but no response , she got an amazing idea , she decided to kiss his forehead and she did it and after that Sid pulled her more closer to him. A red blush was covering her cheeks by then , she got out of his hold and went to take out his clothes for the day , Sid got up and said " Kiara , come here " she did as he said , he made her sit on his lap and told her that " Kiara , it was my dream to marry you and it came true , it was the happiest day of my life , the day I got you as my Queen , spending my 7 lives with you was the right descision. " He then gently held here hand took her towards the dressing table , he took the box of vermillion in his hand and took a small amount and filled her hairline , then he said " I daily want to mark you as mine by filling your hairline , I want the world to know that I have claimed you as mine " Just then Kiara started to cry , she hugged him tightly and said " I love you so much Sid " then Sid wiped her tears and said " Meri Jaan , tumhari ankho mai aansoo ache nahi lagte " Kiara gave him a bright smile and said " Acha , get ready , meri pehli rasoi hai , and i don't wanna be late " Sid said " Jesa ap kahe meri Jaan " , Kiara then ran away in attempt to stop smiling like an idiot and then she went downstairs.

_______________________________________

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER LOVELY FOLKS , HOPE YOU LIKED IT , I KNOW STORY IS GOING A LITTLE FAST , BUT AS YOU KNOW IT IS A MULTICOUPLE AND I AM A NEWBIE SO I AM TRYING MY LEVEL BEST....PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT .

WHICH COUPLE DO YOU LIKE ?PLEASE TELL

PLEASE GIVE 5 VOTES , FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

5 likes for update.

YOUR AUTHOR , ZUCCHERO