Chapter 4

The next day :-

Vivaan was sitting and working on some files, but his attention was diverted to the door soon , when he heard a knock " Come in " , "Sir , Mrs. Malini is here to see you " , " Let her in ".

" Vivaan hope you are taking care of my daughter " , " Yes mom , why are you here ?  " , " You know Shanaya had an abusive father......I trusted you with her , please take care of her , she hasn't seen the love of a father , you can make her happy and Cheerful , she always assures me on call that she is fine , she is happy with you, you take her on dates , share hugs and cuddles with her and even go for walks with her , but I know my daughter , I always sense some worry in her voice , which makes me feel unsure and worried , ahhhh I was here to invite your family to my company's success party tonight , each one of you has to come , i'll send you the venue and time , hope you all join us "." Sure , we will join the party".
______________________________________

At home :-

Vivaan told everyone about the party and told everyone to come dressed up within an hour , everyone got ready except for Karishma , she started creating dramas and throwing tantrums saying that she will not go to her enemy's party and all but she was forced by her husband to go.

Shanaya's outfit :-

Saanvi's outfit :-

Peehu's outfit :-

Kiara's outfit :-

Kiara's outfit :-

_______________________________________

Vivaan and Shanaya were sitting in one car and so was with the other couples .

Vivaan and Shanaya :-

The car was filled with silence, Shanaya was looking out , suddenly Vivaan made the car come to a halt and stared at Shanaya and Shanaya did the same , The stare was intense and deep , both of them didn't know that now they were too close thier noses were touching , Vivaan caressed Shanaya's lips with his thumb , Thier lips were almost touching , Vivaan in his deep and husky voice said that " you are beautiful " ,  both of them came back to thier senses and Vivaan again started the car and again silence filled the car. Shanaya couldn't register what just happened , it was the first time it happened. IN HER MIND SHE WAS LIKE OMGGGGGG !!!!! IT HAPPENED WE WERE CLOSE . She was a blushing mess and touched her lips at the spot were he did, after a few minutes the finally arrived at the venue.

_______________________________________

Randheer x Saanvi

When both of them reached the Venue , they held hands in front of the press , as they were clicking pics .( perks of being rich and famous )
Soon Randheer was busy with some buisness partners and the same was with Saanvi , suddenly she felt that someone was staring at her , she saw 2 men checking her out , after sometime she was frustrated , she decided to go and make them regret , Randheer saw all this from a distance and started to walk towards the men , but Saanvi showed him her palm , in order to stop him from going towards the men , without breaking the eye contact with the men , Saanvi approched them and within a snap , she kicked one man's balls and punched the face of the other men , the men were in pain , she held one's collar and whispered "Go check out your sister , not me , and this was a lesson for both of you , so that you would never lay your eyes on a woman" , both the men ran away from there , Everyone who were gathered there started to clap and hoot for Saanvi's brave act. Peehu approched her and said " Wow Bhabhi , you are a super woman " , Randheer grabbed Saanvi's arm tightly and dragged her towards the car , As soon as they were outside , Saanvi started to shout " What kind of behaviour is this Randheer ?" Randheer was burning with rage , he didn't answer her and made her sit inside the car and also sat himself , he held her wrist tightly , causing her to yelp , "Ahhhh........what is wrong with you??!!!" , " Wow , what is wrong with me ? Did you see how those sick bastards were looking at you", "Umm...so what? I gave them what they deserved" "You are dressed like a fucking slut and you still have the guts to argue , women like you think that they are smart and brave but they aren't, that's thier biggest misunderstanding. "Randheer , can you hear yourself right now ? H-how can you s-say that ! ", her heart ached hearing him , she never expected that much from him. With tears in her eyes she got out of the car in order to stop the panic attack she was having right now. Suddenly the flashbacks of her past started to run through her mind. She was trembling . She ran to the washroom and started to cry , nobody can understand the pain she was going through. Randheer punched the car window hard. In some time , Saanvi came back and sat inside the car. The ride was silent . When they reached home , Saanvi and Randheer both of them slept at thier respective places.

_______________________________________

Peehu x Advik

Peehu was drinking and drinking ,she was so drunk right now. Advik himself was drunk , Peehu was walking towards the rest room suddenly she stumbled , but Advik caught her , he carried her in bridal style and both of them went from there , both of them entered a room and Advik closed the door. Peehu was laying on the bed and Advik did the same both of them were staring at each other suddenly Peehu got up came closer to Advik's face and smashed her lips on his. He kissed back. The kiss of passionate and out of hunger for each other. When they both broke the kiss , they were breathing heavily , Peehu tangled her legs with his and kept her head on his naked chest and both of them drifted to sleep.

_______________________________________

Hello , babies , how was the chapter ?, I was so impressed with your comments , thankyou so much , ily all sm .

Added a bit spice to the chapter , how was it , do comment and tell me.

I know I am a bit late , but schools reopened , that is why was stressed .

Vinaya??
Raanvi??
Adu??
SidKiara ???

Next update on 12 votes and 5 comments ✨✨