Known for it's beauty

Before starting let me tell you that everything this story is purely a work of Fiction..Names of Places are also fictional..it has no connection with the Indian history.

Continuing..

                     (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

A bright morning and the rays of the sun were falling on the perfectly shaped domes and arches of a palace...the scenery looked like a Disney World...the sun rising from the east emitting bright yellowish-orange rays giving a divine aura...it seemed like the palace was on the clouds...just like a fairytale..This place was known for it's beauty...the beauty of the princess of this palace..the beauty of the nature...

A young girl was practising archery...she had a blindfold on....her delicate fingers stiffened as heard some fading noise from the bushes at her back...she pulled the strand of her bow and her naturally tinted lips curved into a small smile reflexively as she sensed her target the mole beside her lips making her lips the most attractive feature...she loosened the grip slowly and left the thread...the arrow made a soft whistle as it parted the wind making it's way...she mentally crossed her fingers hoping the arrow to hit at the right aim...she opened her blindfold as fast as she could...as she heard something unusual...cold breeze brushed of her face as she opened the blindfold...the leaves of the dense forest rustled as she opened her eyes slowly...her deep chocolate brown eyes enough for anyone to drown in it in a nanosecond ahhh...her eyes being the most attractive feature...her ears cladded with small studs and her nose had a delicate nosepin..

She is a QUEEN 😩❤(me dreaming) ignore 😂✨

She ran towards the direction of the arrow and her eyes just popped out of the sockets seeing the scene...

                 ~◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

After two days...
The same girl was walking between the dense forests at a very early hour she secretly went inside a cave sure enough that nobody noticed her...she was cladded in a very simple outfit, a kurti paired with pyjamas, her hair braided, ears and hands adorned with funky oxidised jewellery, and a mask covering her face so that only her eyes were visible.

She moved the bushes aside and got inside the cave...the cave was dark... lightened up with a few diyas...there was a soldier and a vaidya (ayurvedic doctor) appointed in the cave...the girl took a bowl of paste made up with natural ingredients and sat beside a man who was injured and was lying unconsciously on a bed...

She took some paste in her fingertips and applied it over his chest on his wound to which the man gasped...and opened his eyes...he was unconscious since two days and had just opened his eyes...the girl's happiness had no bounds...but her eyes were as calm as water...(she plays well😉)

The man opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful lady in front of his eyes...he lips automatically curved into a small innocent smile...

"Ahhhh" The man gasped lowly as she rubbed his wound...

"Aapka naam?" The girl asked...

"Are are, humne sahi se aankhe bhi nahi kholi aur aapne hum par prashno ki varsha kardi?" the man asked squinting his eyes.

"Uttar chahiye Hume!" The girl demanded...

"Anubhav..." The man replied in a slow tone..

"Aap thik hai? " she asked softly...

"abhi tak to thik the...aage ka pata nahi..." He answered flirtatiously...

She leaned a bit closer to him and his breath hitched..."janab aap ghayal hai...khudko humare war se bacha nahi paaenge..."she said huskily...

"Hum yaha kaise hai?" He asked changing the topic...his tone turned serious...

"Kyunki humari teer ne hi aapko ghayal kiya tha..." She explained with a smile..

Flashback

The girl reached the spot and her eyes popped out of her sockets...

A man with hazel eyes..ruffled hair...sweat beads were gliding down from this forehead to his chest...the arrow had hit him just beside his heart...he moved his hand towards the arrow and pulled it out with a gasp...
The lady ran to him and he just fell on her shoulders putting his whole weight on her...

Flashback over...

"arey apna parichay to deti jaaiye Devi ji" anubhav asked her as she was standing to leave.."aapke ilaaj ke liye humara parichay janana zaruri nahi hai, aur fikar na kare Jaan nahi lenge hum aapki " she said softly yet in a dominating tone...saying this she stood up and went out of the cave...a  guard who was allotted in the cave spoke..."ae janab Zara apni jaban sambhal ke baat karo aap nhi jaante vo kon hai "the man cut off the guard in between and spoke...

"Inhe kon nahi jaanta...inhi ke karan to itna kasht yu vyarth hi jhelna pad Raha hai hume...chaliye koi baat nahi humara pehla Charan to pura hua ab aage aage dekhiye " he said to himself with a slight smirk on his face...

What do you think who the man is?
Also tell me did you like the dominating ,mysterious and overpowering female lead?

Okay! So I wanted to write something  in this genre from a long time so thought why not make it the first story to start my journey...If you like the story upvote the chapter and follow me... I'll be the happiest if you point out my mistakes or provide me with some suggestions for the story..Hoping for a good response ❤
HAPPY READING ✨

Thank You ❤🧿

~epiphanyou