The Inspection

Next day Haseena was again dressed up in her urmila's attire and was waiting for abbu in her chamber

Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door.. haseena knew that it was her abbu and she hurriedly opened the door...

"Aaiye abbu" haseena welcomed her abbu respectfully..

"Tayyar hai aap?" shehbaaz asked haseena..

"Bilkul, yeh dekhiye..." although the attire she was wearing was not like typical flowing lehengas but anyway haseena twirled flaunting her slightly tomboyish attire..while abbu adored her.

"To chaliye chalte hai.." abbu replied smilingly..

"Are abbu aap bhi kya chalte hai...(opening the doors of the window) aap jaaiye hum yaha khidki (window) se challang maarke aate hai.." she clicked her tongue while she said this..

"Are are humari shehzaadi hume pata hai aap bahut bahadur hai par yeh sab nahi karne ki zarurat hai aap chaliye humare sath, humare rehte koi kuch bol sakta hai kya aapko" abbu replied because he knew what was going in haseena's mind...

"Nahi abbu phir khamakha khala pachaas tarah se sawal karengi aur unke sawalo ka jawab hum nhi de paayenge.." haseena said making faces..

"Thik hai...(gloomily) Jaisi aapzi marzi..." abbu replied..

Abbu then, went out of the room and haseena quickly took out a thick rope from her bag and tied it tightly around the iron rods of the window...she carefully climbed up the window and then slided down the rope effortlessly...this was no new task for her...she did this almost everyday and had mastered it..!!

She stepped on the ground but didn't notice that there was a brick lying there...and mistakenly her foot landed there, and it got twisted...though she regained her balance and saved herself by taking the support of a tree...but in the process she got a scratch on her right arm.

Blood was oozing out from the injury...but she paid no heed to it and quickly ran to the spot where haseena and her abbu had decided to meet..

    ____________  ✧⁠*⁠。___________

It was the outskirts of the forest where abbu and haseena were standing and they needed to walk a bit to reach the secret cave where anubhav was living...

"Chaliye Abbu..." Haseena said while she started walking..

"Ji chaliye..." Abbu replied.

Suddenly his eyes caught the scratch on haseena's arm and he took her arm in his hands..

"Yeh kaise hogaya shehzaadi..." Abbu asked out of concern..

"Are abbu yeh...yeh to kuch nahi hai aap fikar na kare..." Haseena replied joking..

"Are aise kaise fikar na kare.." abbu scolded her..

"Abbu bas choti se chot hai...zara si kharoch aayi hai...aur hum to apne abbu ka Sher baccha hai phir ye chot kuch nahi bigad sakti humara..." Haseena said proudly...

"Zara si kharoch nahi hai vo..." Abbu said and angrily and torn a piece of cloth from his garment and tied it carefully around her injury...

Unknowingly both were emotional but were unaware about it..

It is true that all these moments in our life are very special and matters to us so much...but we all recognise it after it is all gone..🥺

Abbu finished tying the cloth around her arm and they started walking...after a few minutes they reached the spot..

Haseena was going to enter inside the cave when abbu said...

"Shehzaadi rukjaaiiye...pehle is anubhavi prekshak (experienced observer ) ki preksha (observe ) to kar lene dijiye Hume..." Abbu said and smirked..

Haseena smiled and understood what he meant...

They both peeped inside the cave...

Here, inside the cave anubhav was meditating and chanting OM, his face was as calm as water and the slow chants were lifting up the aura of the cave...anubhav was experiencing heaven and anybody could tell it by looking at his face..after a good five - six minutes anubhav slowly opened his eyes and stood up. He was walking towards a rock inside the cave when he heard a slight tingling of anklets and he became alerted and now he was not seen anywhere.

There was a disturbing silence for a few minutes which was suddenly took up by a commotion.

Anubhav had his strong biceps around a woman's neck from her back who was struggling to breathe.

How was the part?
Who do you think the woman iss?😏

If you like the story upvote the chapter and follow me... I'll be the happiest if you point out my mistakes or provide me with some suggestions for the story..Hoping for a good response ❤

~epiphanyou