A walk through the forest

It has been a couple of days...the girl was taking care of anubhav...they had become good friends in the short span of time...

Third day...
Anubhav was sitting on the railing of a high rise wall with his legs handing down...he was waiting for Urmila,the girl who injured him and saved his life too...they used to go on a walk together in the forest as they both loved the environment there...the rustling of the leaves, birds chirping, the small creatures running...moreover the cool breeze fanning their faces felt like heaven to them...

Anubhav was looking down lost in some thoughts when the girl arrived...she saw him lost and tapped on his shoulder...

"kaha kho gaye aap anubhav...."(with a cheerful tone)

Anubhav - aa..hum yahi to hai...(coming back to the real world) vo sab chodiye...hum sair par chale? (Excited)

"sair par chalne ke liye hi to aaye hai...chaliye..."(giggled)

They were walking through the forests quietly,feeling the silence between them...

"bahut saalon baad hume koi humare jaisa mila..."(smiled looking at him)

Anubhav - arthat? (Confused)

"arthat ki hume teerandazi bahut pasand hai aur hum aksar is jungle me aate hai...par humare sath aane wala koi nahi hota..."(giggled)

Anubhav - aur aap Jaisi haseen(she glanced at him quickly when she said haseen and anubhav cleared his throat) yuvika ke sath na aane ki wajah...(flirtatiously)

Haseena raised her eyebrows staring at him...and then smiled...

"kyunki humari saheliyo ko junglee janwaro se dar lagta hai...(chuckled) bachpan me to abbu hume yaha aksar laya karte the..par ab hum akele hi aa jate hai.."

Anubhav - koi baat nahi..abhi to hum hai hi..(smiled)

"ji...par aap bhi to kuch hi dino ke hi mehmaan hai...(gloomily) aapka ghav thik ho jaaega aur aap chale jaaenge..."

Anubhav - hum ishwar se prarthana karenge ki aapko aapke sath jungle me aane wala sathi jald hi mil jaaye...(chuckled)

While walking they came to the spot where they had first met...

"anubhav dekhiye..."(excitedly)

Anubhav - kya?

"yehi to wo jagah hai jana aapko galti se teer lag gyi thi "(clicked her tongue realising that this was not a matter of excitement)

Anubhav - chaliye yaha baith kar thodi der vishram kar lete hai (sensing her sudden change) phir wapas gufe me chalenge (smiling)

"ji.." she nodded

They both sat down at the edge of a banyan tree...cool breeze was blowing through their faces...they were enjoying each others company very much...

Anubhav - jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai..

Urmila who had closed her eyes feeling the breeze opened her eyes and made a confused face...

Anubhav sensed the confusion in her mind and answered..

Anubhav - matlab ki agar aapki teer galti se hi sahi hume nahi lagti to hum yaha prakriti ki god me nahi baithe hote...

"haa yeh baat to hai..."

Anubhav - aur na hi hume yeh pata chalta ki yeh Urmila Mahadev Mhatre aur koi nahi mughal sultanate ki mehrunisa Haseena Malik hai...

Haseena - haan..(lost in thoughts) ek min aap? Aapko kaise pata? (She said in shock when realisation hit her hard)