l

Jaune Arc blinked and thought to himself. How did all of this happen? The young knight found himself inside a prison cell. A prison cell!

Oh yeah! Some thugs stabbed him and stole his stuff. Crocea Mors, his armor, and his wallet were all stolen. Luckily for him and unluckily for those thugs, he was way better than they would ever be. But how did that relate to him being imprisoned?

Well, let's just say he found some information that the owner of the Warehouse was connected to a certain gentlemanly thief, Roman Torchwick. Calling the authorities to secure the other stolen goods was the correct choice.

'Thankfully, the other blades taught me a lot!'

He would have caused more trouble than it's worth if he accidentally set off all those dust vials and containers. That explosion would have destroyed the entire warehouse or heavily damaged it. Sadly, he confirmed one thing. With his family's ancestral sword back in his hands, the Blonde found himself admitting that the blade did not feel right in his hands. He can use it perfectly without issues but felt that the blade did not fit him that much.

After asking around some of the homeless people and beggars, the Blonde found himself a founder of a relatively small information network composed of some small-time thieves and the homeless. Sadly, it was how he found out that Vale's police force was under the payroll of the Xiong Family.

After spending some time thinking of what to do next, the Blonde decided to hire Junior to create some Fake Transcripts for him to use. Oh, it was not cheap and it cost a lot. But no worries! It was sponsored by the Xiong family themselves!

Well, one thing led to another, and after a fun night out in Vale.

Under the beautiful night sky of a broken moon, one Jaune Arc dressed in a new set of clothes: a pair of black pants and a black vest over a grey shirt. A pair of black gloves covered his hands while a belt held the sheathed form of Crocea Mors as the blonde entered a store.

"Hey there, Mr. Shopkeep!" The blonde greeted with a smile as he looked at the old man by the counter. "I was wondering if you have some books for sale."

"We have some at the back. Feel free to check them out." Thanking the shopkeeper, the Blonde approached the bookshelves located at the back of the store by the wall. Looking at the titles of the Books, the blonde browsed each one before picking up a thick leatherbound book.

Ignoring the sound of the door being opened, the Blonde's eyes caught a glimpse of black and red as a girl around 5'4" passed by him. Returning his focus to the book, Jaune opened the cover and flipped through the pages, eagerly devouring the information in them. After a while of reading the first chapter, the young Blonde managed to memorize some of the important factors concerning the Grimm.

Hearing the door open and the footsteps of several men, the young crusader looked over his shoulder and noticed the group of men dressed in black suits and red ties. 'Junior's Men?' Jaune thought as he saw the black suits. Discreetly unclasping the lock on Crocea Mors, the Blonde lowered the book just enough for his arm to gently rest on the pommel of his ancestral family sword.

Rose petals filled his vision as a crash echoed in the shop. Turning around with his right hand on the handle of Crocea Mors, the young knight's face turned stone-cold as he held the wrapped sheath of Crocea Mors with his left hand. Noticing an approaching black suit, the blonde was about to raise his hand when a red blur tackled the black suit out of the shop and through the glass window.

'Is that a scythe?' A scythe was more or less a farm tool and would be highly impractical in combat unless you were highly skilled. Keeping a hand on the handle, the young crusader's eyes widened as he saw a girl around his age dressed in shades of red and black with a scythe of the same color scheme.