Chapter 6

"Fearless lord commander! Nora the Stormcaller Valkyrie reporting for duty!" Nora said with a grin and salute. The young woman wore white and pink attire with a black bear pelt around her shoulders and the skull acting as a pauldron. "Nice to see our fearless lord commander and shadow again!"

"Jaune," Her companion, one Lie Ren, replied calmly. Dressed in primarily green attire, the young man wore a pair of greaves and gauntlets decorated with the sigil of the Blades. "Blake," 

"Ren! Nora!" Jaune cried out as he moved and grabbed the two in a tight hug after Nora let him go. This time, in a more gentle hug. 

Blake smiled at the sight of their fellow Tamrielans, they might have been born in Remnant but they call Tamriel their home... well, mostly Jaune. Slipping into the hug, the Nightingale of Nocturnal smiled as she basked in the presence of her second family. 

"Don't die on us again fearless leader!" Nora said as she gave them a gentle squeeze. Ren, while mostly quiet, tightened his hold on the Blonde knight. 

"Jaune? You wanna join us?" Ruby's voice made Jaune look at his friend. Seeing the situation, the young Rose blushed and started fumbling on her words. 

"Woah, never knew you were popular, Steel boy," Yang's teasing voice made Nora look at her while Blake. 

"Steel boy? Vomit boy is better," Blake said with a sly, cat-like grin. Nora and Ren both turned away from their lord commander, shoulders shaking as they looked anywhere but the Blonde knight. 

"What's that supposed to mean, Cat?" Jaune asked, voice laced with venom and a half-hearted glare on his blue eyes. 

"You still owe me a new pair of shoes and a dress." 

Loud thunderous laughter echoed in the hall as Nora broke and wiped some tears from her eyes. Ren tried to stop and calm Nora but his shoulders were shaking. 

"I keep telling you, Motion sickness is a common thing!" The second Divine Crusader retorted with a blush and a pout aimed at his knights. The sight made Nora laugh even harder at the memory while both Blake and Ren chuckled under their breaths. "Anyway, Yang, Ruby. I want you to meet my friends. This is Blake," 

"Hey! You're the one from earlier," Ruby said as she looked at Blake with a smile, thankful for her help but felt something cold form on her stomach as she noticed how close Blake and Jaune were. 

"Hello, Ruby." Blake greeted with a mile. "Hello, Yang." 

"Woah never knew you had beautiful friends, Steel Boy," Yang said with a smile. "Guess your tastes are not just Blake and white," Yang said with a grin. The small pun made most of their group groan, Nora even recoiled at how bad the pun was. 

"Heh, that was so bad," Jaune teased after his chuckle at how bad the pun was, "These two are Nora," 

"Hey! I'm Nora the Stormcaller!" Nora said with a grin, announcing her presence boldly before unraveling her weapon, Magnhild now upgraded with... is that Ebony?! 

"And this man here is Ren," Compared to Nora, Ren gave them a respectful nod. 

"It's nice to meet more of Jaune's friends," Ren said with a smile, giving his brother in all but blood a thankful nod. 

"OH MY GOD!" Ruby shouted as she turned to a chibi and floated in the air. "She has a black steel warhammer! He has a katana! Blake has a," 

"Ruby! Calm down!" Yang moved and quickly chopped her sister's head gently. "Sheesh, you always do this when you meet new people!" 

"But Yang!" Ruby whined and the four Knights of the nine watched the sight with smiles on their faces with Blake giving Jaune a look. 

=-=-=-=-=