The Beginning- pt.1

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵
🌀

The sound of a babys cries rang throughout the villages.

The Sully family had just given birth to their first daughter.

Neytiri "Ma jake look at our daughter.."

Jake "she is beautiful, just like her mother"

Mo'at "what will you name your first born daughter?"

Neytiri sat for a few minutes in silance as she gazed down at the little navi that she had carried for 9 months.

Neytiri "Y/n.. Y/n Sully"

Mo'at "a righteous name for a strong child"

After a few more minutes a few elders: some of the Metkayina clan and from other clans, all made their way towards the Sully family.

Just as they were about to enter the mauri Neytiri let out a loud yelp, almost dropping Y/n if it weren't for Mo'at.

Mo'at "What is this Neytiri?! Your child could have been injured!"

Neytiri "H-Her eyes! Look at them!"

As Mo'at looked down she was met with 2 big green eyes looking back at her, these eyes shone as that of emeralds, they resembled the lush green forest where they once used to call home. Those green eyes held so much beauty for Mo'at.

Ometicayani 1 "Demon!! It is a demon!"

Elder 1 "we cannot keep that demon here!, it is a bad omen!"

Jake "everyone please calm do-"

Elder 2 "It will bring down curses upon us all!, get rid of it!"

The village was now in an absolute uproar about the arrival of the Sullys first born daughter.

Neytiri: "Ma Jake we have to do what is right.. for the people"

Jake "I know Neytiri.. I know."

As Mo'at stood listening to them she could not stop the anger from bubbeling about in her body.

Mo'at "This child is your daughter!, how in the name of Eywa could you just give her up!"

Jake "Enough Mo'at! We have to do what is right!"

Mo'at let out a frustrated growl as she glared at Jake.

Mo'at "I will take this child somewhere far from here, where she will be loved and accepted."