Meeting Them pt. 1

Bold italic- Temeticayani language

Ik'or seemed to pick up on her mood and immediately stood up right while sniffing the air.

Y/n closed her eyes and cleared her mind, listening to the leaves rustling in the wind, the sound of the waterfall hitting against the ponds watery body below, and the calls of all the creatures.

Once she was completely tuned in she could hear all the creatures chanting the same words.

"Sky people, imposters, and intruders!, They have come for our home!"

Over and over again..

Once y/n zoned back in a gasp left her lips. The navi soon ran to were the most chaos was.

The field of decay.

It is a field filled with poisonous herbs that look like berries, if it enters ones body will cause your it to decay from the inside out. Her clan usually put it's juices on their arrow heads to be used in wars.

Running up a tree she swiftly hopped from branch to branch making it ti her destination quickly.

Looking down into the field she laid eyes on a big group of navi, some true navi and others avatars. But whatshocked her was that there were some sky people with them as well.

Just then she spotted a familiar face which made her chirp in delight as she slipped her mask on.

With Jake and the others

As Jake sat down on a big rock with Tuk in his arms he looked around at the exhausted navi, humans, and avatar.

Jake: "How much longer is this going to take Mo'at!, We are all tired!"

Mo'at: "Be quiet Jake Sully we are almost there."

Soon the group heard a loud war chirp making their ears twitch in alertness. All the warriors surrounded Jake and Tonowari's familys in a protective circle with their weapons raised.

Mo'at: "Mawe everyone, the one who watches us means no harm"

Jake: "Mo'atwhat are you doing!, get in the protective circle!"

Just then a female navi ran up to Mo'at and immediately throwing her arms around her in a hug to which the elder navi gladly returned.

Jake: " Mo'at get away from that thing! Who are you girl!?"

Mo'at: "Jake Sully I suggest you shut your mouth before I throw you to the predators of Pandora!"

Y/n: "Grandmother what are THEY doing here, and why in the name of Eywa does he think he has any power over me!?"

Y/n let out a soft hiss as she spoke making the warriors raise their weapons.

Neytiri: "Child my husband, Toruk Makto, had asked you a question!"

Mo'at: "She means no harm, she is a very important member of the clan we are going to."