Meeting them pt.2

Y/n only let out a slight hiss towards Neytiri before turning her attention back to Mo'at.

Y/n: "Grandmother I am so happy that you are here, your just in time for the festival!" She said while grabbing her grandmothers hand.

Mo'at only cocked her head to the side in confusion.

Y/n let go of her grandmothers hand and turned towards the other navis.

Y/n: "Why are you here Toruk Makto?, We have not recieved news of you arriving."

The others all looked around shocked that she could speak their native tounge.

Jake: "We will speak to the clan leaders on this matter, not some strange looking child."

Mo'at: "They have come seeking Uturu from the clan, and wish to speak with Twani."

Y/n nods and removes her mask, not breaking her ice cold glare from Jake. Once she does she let's out a call and in just a few minutes a large male Direhorse, one bigger than they have ever seen, comes running towards them at full speed.

Most of the navi let out shrills of fear before the Direhorse immediately stops in feont of y/n, nuzzeling it's nose into her neck.

Y/n: "Come I will take you all to our main village, please do not eat any of the berries here as they are poisonous, and grandmother you may ride with me seeing as you are getting tired."

Jake and his family as well as the elders all were shocked and yelled 'What!' in unison.

Y/n: "Hello Sully family, my name is Y/n, Nice to finally meet you." She said with a devious smirk while helping her grandmother onto her Direhorse, Zuntëh.

(•••••••••)

Once everyone had gotten over their shock they began following the young navi girl, the only souns were the calls of nature and the occasional whispering between the two former leading familys.

Just then the sounds of many calls were heared coming from up in the tree tops to which Y/n answered. Many masked warriors came out and it seemed the  loser they got to the village the more warriors would join in, a line was formed blocking Jake and his companions from Y/n and Mo'at while the others completely surrounded them, like they were hearding cattle.

(••••••••)

Once they had all arrived to the main village they were shocked to see just how big it was.