The Beginning- pt.2

As Mo'at was strapping her Ikrans back Y/n laid sound asleep on her grandmothers back. Just as she got on her ikran both Neytiri and Jake walked over to her.

Neytiri: " where are you taking our daughter mother?, at least tell us this as we are her parents!"

Mo'at: "You gave away your rights as her parents when you turned your backs on her!, She will be taken somewhere where she will be loved and cherished."

And with that Mo'at let out a bird like call and her ikran took off into the sky leaving Jake and Neytiri in a cloud of dust as tears streamed down the female navi's face.

Mo'at was now soaring through the sky with when all of a sudden all kinds of flying creatures, big and small, ferocious and docile, all began swarm around them in circles each taking their turn to nudge the small sleeping navi awake.

Y/n had now waken up because of all the nudging and once she saw all the flying creatures, she let out a laugh that could warm even the most evil person.

                    °•~Time Skip~•°

Mo'at and Y/n had been flying for 3 days now and for some reason the flying creatures had not left their side, but what was even more amazing was that creatures of the sea had now joined them from below.

During these 3 days the small navi baby had changed a bit, her skin went from a deep blue going into a Metkayina  blue and then even lighter as it reached her hands, her small hands were now as golden as the sand on the beach, her bioluminecent freckles had increased making it look as if she were a sky full of stars. Her stripes had now become a murky white, it is as if Eywa had hand painted them herself.

Mo'at let out a sigh as she ran a hand down her face doing her best to get rid of the sleep that plagued her when suddenly a screech caught her attention. When she opened her eyes she was met with a large island- the home of the Temeticayani Clan.