An Old Friend & A New Life

(Outfit^)

Bold- navi language
Italic- english

Mo'at's face instantly light up once she saw the island, tapping her ikrans neck she let out another bird like call which made the large lizard fly faster towards the large land.

°•Time Skip•°

After a few hours of walking Mo'at had finally found the main village, it was a beautiful place that had lush green forests, beautiful waterfalls, sandy beaches, and a pure ocean.

One of the guards had spotted her and once he had recognized her he blew a loud horn indicating that someone important had arrived.

Infront of Mo'at stood an extremely large tree with bungee like rope bridges connect it to the other surrounding trees and a stair case spiriling up each of them.

A male and female navi came out of one of the biggest homes, the female holding a small navi boy on her hip.

Once Mo'at saw them she let out a greeting cry that she had learnt when she was younger.

Because the ones who stood before her now were her very close friends and allies in many battles.

The olo'eyktan Ranw'elu, the mighty warrior.

The tsahik Twani, the brilliant healer.

And finally their son, the future olo'etktan, Atok.

The family let out their own greeting cry and signaled for the warrior to escort her up.

{••••••••••••••}

Once Mo'at had reached the top she was immediately pulled into a hug by Twani who only then realized the baby that slumbered peacefully against her back.

Twani: "Mo'at my friend, what brings you here to our far away island?"

Mo'at: "I have come seeking Uturu (?) for my grandchild Y/n"

Twani: "I had received news that your daughter gave birth to her first daughter but why are you seeking uturu for her?"

Mo'at: "My daughter and her mate have outcasted her due to the people calling her a curse"

Mo'at unraveled the cloth that was keeping y/n in place and swiftly caught her, now holding the small child in her arms.

Y/n stirred from her slumber, blinking her green eyes a few times before looking around.

Twani: "oh my.. this child.. she is blessed by eywa.."

Twani has a very strong connection with eywa so she could tell right away.

Ranw'elu: "We will take in this child and teach her the ways of our clan, the only thing I ask is that you do not keep her in the dark about this matter."

Mo'at: "I do not intend to Ranw'elu and I thank you, but now I must get back to my clan before anything else happens"

Mo'at handed you to Twani before kissing your head and walking out of their home.

~•○Big Time Skip•○~

It had been a good 16 years since y/n had come to live with the Temeticayani Clan.

Y/n's grandmother Mo'at had come to visit her throughout the years and whenever she did you two would spend every second together.

As she lay in her bed under the warmth, a strong ray of sunshine hit her face making her groan and stire awake, using her arm to cover her eyes and the other lay atop her stomach.

The young navi's ears twitched to the sound of the busy village and navi children playing.

Y/n: "..." sitting up on her bed she took a few moments to fully awaken, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

Once she had deemed herself awake enough she stood up and began getting ready for the day, washing her face, getting dressed, and finally grabbing herr satchel; bow; and knives.

Walking out of her home she made her way down the steps all the way to the bottom, once she had reached the village she was immediately greeted by the clan members and tackled in a hug pile by the children.

Temeticayani female: "Good morning Y/n! It seems the children have successfully snuck up on you, huh?"

Y/n: "It looks like it, it seems that you all have mastered the art of stealth" she said as she began tickling the navi children making them burst out into a fit of giggles and screams.

Elder 1: "good morning y/n, going out on a new adventure I suppose?"

Y/n: "Tsahik Twani has asked me to go gather some herbs and decorative flowers for the festival"

Elder 1: "ahh to be young again, come on now children it is time for your lessons, Y/n needs to get going."

The children all ground but got up before shouting their goodbyes and following the elder in a line, marching like warriors.

After a few more greetings with the villagers she finally made it to the landing slab.

She let out a bird like screetch, after a few minutes your Tyumatsunai- Ik'or- came flying and landing in front of you.

Y/n: "Hey boy, how are you you?"

Ik'or nuzzled his head into her and let out soft rumbeling purrs.

Y/n: "hahaha I missed you too boy, now" she used his wing to help her up and sat herself on his back and making tsaheylu "Fly!"

And with that Ik'or took off into the air spinning parts of his body around.

°•After 2 hours of flying and gathering•°

The navi was now laying in a small clearing with a waterfall, her Tyumatsunai coiled around her in a protective way.

Just then her ears twitched, a strange feeling pooled in her gut. The forest was out of balance, which means that someone or something that is not from here is making their way through...