Prologue

Kuoh City Outskirts

In a small cabin, there lived a family of four. A father, a mother, a daughter, and a son. They were a happy family, but they were also gifted. Their dad could manipulate fire to his will, fire so hot it rivaled the sun. The mother, the ability to wield a natural beast's power, speed of a cheetah, strength of a gorilla, flight of a bird. The daughter took after her mother, gaining her abilities. The son however, could wield what appeared to be both fire and beast powers.

Dad: (Y/N), time for your training.

(Y/N): Coming!

(Y/N), being no older than 5 years old, had shaggy medium brown hair as well as jade green eyes, his pupils were white and he had on a green hoodie and ball shorts. The dad being a mighty fellow, had short black hair and a hearty beard, he stood at 6'5ft and wore a black shirt and kungfu pants. The boy and his father practiced their technique as they integrated fire into it. As they were about to go onto sparing, the door opened and revealed a girl, no older than 10 years old. She had dark brown hair in a ponytail, she had blue eyes like her father and a teal shirt on as well as shorts.

Kaiya: Dad! I thought you said I could train with you'all.

Dad: I never said when, you are already a great fighter as is, we need to focus on getting (Y/N)'s power up and helping him control his power. Remember what happened last week?

Kaiya thought back and remembered seeing her brother crying while staring at a burning forest, the brother had accidentally sneezed and set a tree a blaze.

Kaiya: Good point, I'm going to help mom with lunch.

Kaiya walked inside and saw a women with short brown hair, she had green eyes and a decent figure. She was no taller than 5'5ft and had a gentle smile. She was currently making ham sandwiches.

Kaiya: Hey mom, need help?

Mom: No need, I'm all done! Go get you're father and brother.

Kaiya nodded and walked to the door. When she opened it.

CRASH!!!!

She saw her dad get flung into the wall, impaled by a spear made of light. The spear vanished as she saw her brother on the ground. Standing overtop of him was a man in all black, he had black featherlike wings and a top hat. His smile was sinical and was about to impale (Y/N). Kaiya rushed to her brother's side and punched the attacker, sending him back a few feet. Her hand was coated in a solid light substance that resembled the arm of a tiger.

Kaiya: STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

Her eyes were feirce, the man only chuckled and vanished in a gust of black feathers.

Mom: AAAAHHHH!

She looked back and saw her mom rushing to her husband's side. She checked his pulse and broke down into tears, their dad was gone. Kaiya looked back at her brother who was still unconscious, she looked into the sky and noticed a lance heading to the house. She picked up her brother as she heard her mom tell them to run. She ran into the woods as the house exploded.

TimeSkip - 12 Years

Kaiya and (Y/N) were now 22 and 17 respectively. They lived in a small apartment in the city and today (Y/N) starts school at Kuoh Academy.

Kaiya: Hey little bro, hurry or you're going to be late!

(Y/N): I know I know!

(Y/N) ran down the stairs and grabbed a slice of toast, prayed to the shrine of their parents, and ran out of the apartment ready to start a new journey at school.