Part 2

City Bridge

(Y/N): So, this is where we part I guess?

Eve: Yep, unless you want to come over? I live alone and I haven't had dinner with anyone for a while.

(Y/N): If you're offering food I will graciously accept.

Eve smiled as she lead him back to her apartment, (Y/N) texted Kaiya that he would be late and was going to a friends house. Kaiya was quick to ask if it's a girl and (Y/N) just ignored her. When they arrived, (Y/N) noticed it was a small apartment in a rural area. They went inside as they both took their shoes off, Eve began preparing dinner as (Y/N) sat on the couch as they talked.

(Y/N): So, how come you live alone?

Eve: I was shunned out of my family a few years back, I've picked up some part-time jobs here and there too cover living expenses.

(Y/N): I'm sorry to hear that. I live with my sister, actually in a place like this a little bit, just slightly bigger.

Eve: No mom or dad?

(Y/N): T-That's a touchy subject...

Eve: I-I'm sorry I asked.

There was a bit of awkward silence after that, it wasn't broke until Eve sat their food on the table.

Eve: I hope curry is fine, It's all I can afford right now.

(Y/N) was basically drooling over it, he regained himself and apologized. Curry is his favorite food and he doesn't get to eat it often. As the two enjoyed their meal together, (Y/N) felt at ease knowing he had a friend he can talk to, a cute one at that. After they finished eating, (Y/N) said his goodbyes as he began to walk home, when he got a text from Kaiya to hurry home.

TimeSkip

(Y/N) was sitting at his desk at school, Eve had just walked in and he smiled and they waved to each other. Not long after that he spotted the two devils enter and walk towards them.

Issei: Hey, it was (Y/N) right?

(Y/N): Yes it is, your one of the perverted trio right?

Issei sighed in dissappointment, Asia then spoke in his place.

Asia: Our club president wanted to meet with the two of you, she asked us to bring you too her after school if that's alright.

(Y/N) looked at Eve who seemed to have a serious expression, she spoke up in a very regal and elegant manor.

Eve: If you are referring to Rias Gremory then we politely decline.

This shocked Issei and Asia, as well as (Y/N).

(Y/N): Why would she decline her invitation? I would be happy too, what harm can one meeting do, you sure you don't want to Eve?

Eve sighed then took back her reply in a cold manor, she made it know she only agreed to this due to (Y/N) agreeing to as well.

Issei: Awesome, please meet us by the old school house entrance after school.

With that the two took their seats as (Y/N) looked at Eve.

(Y/N): You have something against this Gremory girl?

Eve: I'll tell you about it later, please don't bring it up.

Eve looked at him with a forced smile, he could tell she was trying to bring herself to a better mood and he pat her head, causing her to blush and turn away in embarrasment, (Y/N) chuckled and they soon put their attention to Mrs. Hinoka.

Timeskip After School

(Y/N) and Eve arrived at the old school building, where they were greeted by Issei and Asia. As the devils lead them through the building, (Y/N) sensed a powerful presense in a room that seemed to be magically sealed. When they arrived, they were greeted by Rias and Akeno. Who were in their respective places, (Y/N) and Eve stood at the opposite end of the room with Issei and Asia sitting on the couches between the two parties. 

Rias: You two must be (Y/N) and Eve, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Rias Gremory.

Eve: What do you want. 

Rias: Simple, what do you all know about the supernatural world. 

At this moment, both (Y/N) and Eve looked at her dead serious. 

(Y/N): Enough to know you're devils. 

Eve glanced at (Y/N) in slight shock. She returned her focus to Rias. 

Rias: I see, then let me get straight to the point, I would like for you both to join my household. 

Eve: I will NEVER be your servant. 

(Y/N): I agree with her, not in a million years. 

Rias seemed a bit set back, she wasn't necessarily suprised at this but she wasn't not suprised. 

Rias: May I ask why. 

(Y/N): I have more than enough power without some Evil Piece, and I like not having any weaknesses. 

Eve: I wouldn't stoop so low for power. 

Rias: Well then, I guess that's my answer, one more question. 

The two looked at her in a bit of an annoyance. 

Rias: How would you like to join our club, you wouldn't be a devil and you would have Gremory Family protection when it is needed. As well as permission to hunt stray devils and fallen angels on this territory.

Both (Y/N) and Eve seemed interested in her offer, but were hesitant due to the reputations of devils. 

Eve: I'll think about it, now if you'll excuse me.

(Y/N) bowed and excused himself as well, he ran to catch up with Eve. 

(Y/N): Hey Eve, hold on a second. 

Eve: Hmm? Yeah whats up?

(Y/N): I was curious as to how you know about the supernatural is all. I'll tell you my secret as well. 

Eve: Can we go somewhere private, it's a long story.