Part 1

Kouh Academy 

(Y/N): Lets see, 2-B 2-B. . .

(Y/N) was walking through the halls of the academy with small map in hand. Since it was his first day he didn't have a clue where to go. As he scanned door to door he spotted a girl with extremely long blonde hair standing infront of a room. He noticed it said 2-B and he stopped beside her. 

(Y/N): Excuse me, this is 2-B correct?

???: Yes it is, are you a new student as well? 

(Y/N): Yeah, me and my big sister just moved her not to long ago actually. I'm (Y/N) Carter by the way. 

???: My name is Asia Argento, and I just moved here as well. It's nice to meet you. 

(Y/N): Likewise...

There was a few seconds of silence until (Y/N) decided to speak up.

(Y/N): So are we supposed to knock or?

Asia: I'm not sure actually... I've been standing here for 20 minutes.

(Y/N): 20 MINUTES??? Yeah no I'm knocking. 

He knocked on the door as they heard footsteps slowly approach the door until it opened to reveal a middle aged woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes. 

???: As you must be the new transfer students

???: As you must be the new transfer students. My name is Mrs. Hiroka, now Young Lady you can introduce yourself first and then you young man, please wait in the hallway until she is finished. 

Mrs. Hiroka lead Asia into the classroom, (Y/N) listened in as Asia began her introduction. 

Asia: My name is Asia Argento, I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water but i'm excited to be here.