Part 3

In a Field Outside of Kuoh

(Y/N) and Eve arrived at an open area just outside of kuoh, it was an open patch of grass overlooking the town, not too far from an abandoned church. 

Eve: This should be far enough. 

(Y/N): Alright, now, you ready?

Eve: Yeah just... promise you won't resent me for this. 

(Y/N): I promise I won't, in fact I'll tell you my story as well. 

Eve smiled as she took a deep breath, she walked closer to where she can basically lean onto his chest. 

Eve: Please, close your eyes. 

(Y/N) did as he was told, he heard a case open and close then heard her voice once more. 

Eve: Okay, now open them.

(Y/N) opened his eyes, he looked down and saw an immediate difference in her eyes. They were a mix of purple and gold with white pupils, just like his. 

(Y/N): Y-You're eyes... 

Eve: Yes, they are like you're. I have to admit it's one of the reason's I first approached you. But the reason my eyes are like this and the reason my family disowned me is because of my sacred gear, the Massacre Ruler Sacred Gear. 

(Y/N): Massacre Ruler?

Eve nodded as she backed away, she took another deep breath as she then shouted. 

Eve: SANDALPHON!

She slammed her heal into the ground, a throne erupted from the ground with a broadsword in the back, she jumped onto the throne and withdrew the sword.

Eve: This is the Holy Sword know as Sandalphon, there is almost nothing it can't cut

(Y/N): I see, but... I don't see why you're family would dissown you?

Eve: It's human nature to fear what we don't understand, and unfortunately for me, the held true for my family. They feared my powers... and when they awoke I accidentally destroyed our home, along with my younger sister. 

(Y/N) looked in shock, not hatred or fear, only shock and a lot of sympathy. He walked over to her and brought her into a hug. 

(Y/N): I get how you feel, when I was only five years old my father and mother were killed by a fallen angel. I came to learn it's because of my powers. 

Eve looked at him as she had tears in her eyes. 

(Y/N): So you don't have to worry, I understand you're pain and I won't leave you, That I promise. 

Eve cried into his chest as he stroked her hair, after a while she calmed down and her sacred gear vanished. (Y/N) asked her how she felt and she responded saying she was better, now was time for (Y/N) to demonstrate his powers. 

(Y/N): My powers are different, In which I don't have magic or a sacred gear. 

He raised his palm and a bright flame appeared. 

(Y/N): I am bonded with the spirit of the dragon Zhurong, or as I call her, ZuZu. 

Eve: So, you have a dragon's power. 

(Y/N): Yes, but mine is special. I get the senses of a dragon as well as I can fly without wings and can manipulate any form of fire, no matter what it is. 

Eve nodded as she understood. (Y/N) pointed at an old shed near by as a turret of pure fire erupted from his palm, scorching the shed into literally nothing. 

Eve: W-woah. 

(Y/N): That was one of my easiest attacks, I call it Diablos Inferno.

Eve had lost her shock and was more in awe. The two talked more about their past and their powers as they walked home, they ended up agreeing on accepting Rias's offer in joining the club but not her peerage. 

Carter Residence

Kaiya: So let me get this straight, you told this girl you're secret when you only met her YESTERDAY!

(Y/N) cringed at the volume of which his sister screamed. 

(Y/N): I trust her, she's like me, she had the same pupils I do and he is feared for her power. 

Kaiya: She's a spirit? That makes this a little easier. Fine. I'll let it slide this time. As long as nothing else weird happens. 

(Y/N) sweatdropped and explained to his sister that they were joining a club with devils at their school which almost got him a beating but he cleared the air stating we live in their territory so we almost have too so we can stay here without trouble.

Kaiya: Jeez you are such a pain. 

(Y/N) Sweatdropped and got ready for bed.