Chapter three

Chapter three: old land new home, people carved out of metal made to call their own

Y/N wandered around the island embracing it's flourishing nature, as she weaved through the never-ending forests.

Y/N (Ikram) pov: My goodness has Rukkhadevata been to this island or something

After a little more time spent walking Y/N found a large clearing, which seemed to be in the centre of the forest, Y/N bent down letting her whole lower body come into contact with the ground below her. While she sat there a soft grey glow began to emit from her body, the ground began to slowly rumble as silver liquid began slowly seeping out of the ground and slowly taking on the form of a small child, seemingly frozen in a still position. Y/N's body started to fill heavy as her hands fell to ground, from the sudden strain on her abilities.

Y/N (Ikram) pov: Not as easy as you thought huh Y/N

Y/N did her best to calm the strain on her body as she regained her focus and proceeds to re-start the process over and over again creating more lifeless statues of children giving each one different appearances, heights, base ages, and many other things, allowing them to all have their individual differences. This process of creating lasted for at least a whole century and a half eventually almost the entire clearing was full of metal children, each ones cold expressions staring off into the distance. Eventually Y/N passed out on the ground due the exhaustion that had started to build up from using her powers. As Y/N lay on the ground drifting off into a blissful sleep, a dark storm cloud began to form above the clearing as suddenly a bright flash of lighting covered the clearing and covering every last child in a white glow. Startled from the sudden bright flash of light Y/N flung herself off the ground.

Y/N (Ikram): What in Teyvat was that?!

Y/N still in a half daze frantically gazed around making sure that none of the nearby trees had caught on fire, lucky enough the only area that seemed to have been hit was the area that the many statues filled...

Y/N (Ikram) pov: wait- THE STATUES!

Y/N immediately turned to face the statues only to watch as the metal people began to fall away revealing living beings underneath. Y/N stared up at the ski preparing to say something towards it.

Y/N (Ikram): did you really have to scare me like that Celestia?

???: miss who are you talking to?

Y/N (Ikram): huh

???: yes, who are you talking to big miss?

Y/N (Ikram): I-

???: who are you miss?

???: who are we?

Y/N (Ikram): you are children

???: doesn't that mean we have names

???: yes, miss do we have names

???: do we, do we?

Y/N gazed at the group of children as the numbers started to increase as the many statues, she created began to fall away revealing many more children beneath them.

Y/N (Ikram): well-um, how about you all get into a line, and I'll give you all names

???: doesn't that mean we don't have names

Y/N (Ikram): yes, but if you line up, you'll all get one

???: hmmm... okay then

Every one of the children began line up behind each other, slowly the line grew as more kids came out of their metal casing. Y/N gazed around the clearing making sure there wasn't anyone left before turning to the first one in the line. The very first person in line happened to be to small girls and to Y/N surprise they both resembled Egeria in some way, one of them had pale white hair with vivid light blue eyes, while the other had deep blue hair with and whiteish eyes.

Y/N (Ikram) pov: wow- they look a lot like... Egeria

Y/N (Ikram): hmm let's see you too look like you two would be sisters

???: really miss

???: are we sisters

Y/N (Ikram): why not, now what shall your names be *sad smile*, how about Phoenix and Pandora

Phoenix: ... Phoenix

Pandora: ...... Pandora

The two girls looked at Y/N with bright smiles on their faces

Phoenix + Pandora: thank you miss

Y/N (Ikram): please just call Ikram

Pandora: okay miss Ikram

The two girls left the line their long hair flowing behind them, Y/N watched as the two sat in an empty area of the clearing gazing up at the sky above them. Y/N turned to the line again to see who was next. This time it was a small boy with hazel eyes and mint green hair.

Y/N (Ikram): *smiles* Aegeus, are you happy with that names

The boy merely nodded his head and smiled before moving out of the way for the next person in line. One by one Y/N gave each of the children names making sure that each of them had a name that matches their individual appearances, eventually the line reached it end with a small girls who's eyes had a purple glow and deep red hair.

Y/N (Ikram): hello-

???: wow wee, that took forever

Y/N (Ikram): *laughs* I suppose it did

???: well then hurry up miss Ikram I want to know what my name will be

Y/N (Ikram): alright, alright, please be patient, okay let's see... how about Angeliki

Angeliki: hehe I like it *proud*

Y/N couldn't help but smile at the short girl as she stood their hands on her hips and a proud expression on her face. Y/N continued to sit on the grassy ground as she watched the kids talk to each other, while she let the thoughts in her head spiral.

Y/N (Ikram) pov: now what do I do how am I supposed to teach so many children how to live *sigh*

-Flash back-

Guizhong: Ikram, it's so good to see you

Y/N (Ikram): you too Guizhong, tell me how are you and Morax doing

Guizhong: very well actually he's helping me to design a ballista

Y/N (Ikram): well that certainly sounds like a lot of fun

Guizhong: it certainly is. He's actually been helping me to investigate the basics around it

Y/N (Ikram): so doesn't that mean you're going back to the basics of engineering, but aren't you already really good at what you do

Guizhong: well of course I am, but it is always good to re visit roots and re learn stuff that has already been learnt

Y/N (Ikram): now your confusing me Guizhong *sigh*

Guizhong: hehe

-Flashback end-

Y/N (Ikram): still helping me even know... Guizhong...

_________________________________________________________

word count: 1040

Chapter three! Welcome to the month of december I hope your weekday/weekend is going well. Another things has anyone here put up their Xmas tree yet, if not then what are you doing that you haven't?! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 Another things has anyone here put up their Xmas tree yet, if not then what are you doing that you haven't?! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter